Finally

Sheriff Nedley locked the holding cell door and walked away. Waverly groaned and called out, "I didn't hit anyone! I'm not even drunk!" The Sheriff didn't even glance back.

"Officer Haught will deal with you two later."

Waverly shoved her sister's arm. "This is all your fault, Wynonna!"

"Don't be ridiculous, Wavey! You did this," Wynonna slurred her words. "I thinks you has a drinking problem, baby girl!"

Waverly groaned again and moved to the other side of the cell, she slumped onto the floor. Wynonna lay on the bench and passed out.

A half hour passed and then Officer Haught walked in.

"Waverly Earp, what could you have possibly done to end up here?"

"I'm as shocked as you are. Wynonna called me to come pick her up from Shorty's and when I got there she started a fight with some guys at the bar. And even though I was the one to pull her away, Nedley was sweet enough to arrest me too," she explained in a rant. "I've not had a drop of alcohol in days but he left me here to sober up!"

Nicole lifted a set of keys and began to unlock the door. "You can leave, but your sister there will have to stay for a while." She opened the cell door and held it open while Waverly stepped out, locking it once more. "So is your car at Shorty's?" Officer Haught asked as she walked Waverly out of the building.

The brunette shook her head, "Wynonna's car is. She'd dropped me in town earlier so I had to walk to her and was gonna take her home in her car."

When they stepped out into the daylight, she put an arm around the shorter woman and steered her to the left. "This way, I'll drop you home. Wynonna can get her own car when she's sober, then you don't have to worry about getting her later." They stopped by the police cruiser and got in.

The ride to Earp homestead was quiet. Waverly hesitated getting out when they arrived. "Thanks, Officer Haught."

"You can call me Nicole, at least when I'm not on duty, which as of 15 minutes ago I am not," the redhead said with a flirty smile, her eyes lingering on Waverly's lips.

"Well, Nicole, do you wanna come inside? I baked this delicious vegan mud cake yesterday, you should try some. Wynonna rarely eats my cooking she says it's rabbit food, so there's plenty to spare." Waverly blabbered on until Nicole interrupted. She rested her hand on the younger woman's knee.

"I would love to come inside, but I had something more in mind."

"Better than cake?" Waverly asked innocently.

"Yes, I think you would taste much better than cake," Nicole whispered. Waverly's mouth fell open as she realised what was going on, then without another thought she kissed Nicole on the lips. Nicole pulled away, "let's go inside first."

And they did. In through the door, up the creaky stairs and into Waverly's bedroom. She let Nicole lift her off the ground and wrapped her legs around the tall woman's waist as her back met the wall roughly. They kissed with such passion; passion that had been building since they first met. Nicole used a lot of tongue and Waverly loved it, and began to imagine what else that tongue could do for her.

Nicole kissed down her neck, biting her once. Things heated up and they moved to the bed, clothes were off in seconds. In just moments, moans filled the little bedroom as Waverly felt the thrill of Nicole's tongue on her clit and fingers inside her.

"God! Nicole!"