Chapter 1

Recap on what has happen to Rory and Logan since ,Rory told her mom she was pregnant on here mom's wedding day.

MOM I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. I AM PREGNANT!!!

Wow honey I didn't see that coming and dare I ask who the father is of my first grandbaby is ?
Mom yes I know who the father is and we haven't spoken since that time in Hampton inn.

NOW ON WITH WHAT HAS HAPPEN WITH RORY AND LOGAN LEADING UP TO MEETING AGAIN IN LONDON COFFEE SHOP!!

Mom how was your honeymoon? I hope you had a wonderful time .

Hi my loin fruit yes we had a wonderfully time and enjoy the beach and ate some good food . How is my babygirl doing has she been moving a lot ?

Yes she has been moving a lot and I have some news to tell you but first I want you to have a open mind about what I am going to tell you .

Kid I make no promises on that one , So what is your news !

Mom I got a job with lead reporter for a paper in London and the they will pay me to move and the wages are good long with the benefits.

Wow kid that is big news and as much as I hate not seeing my only daughter I hope you took the job Rory?

Yes mom I did take the job and was hoping you could come with me to the new house and see what you think of it ,Because I start in a month.

Yes honey I would love to fly over with you to see the house and help you get settled in before the baby is due .

Wonderful I need to get the tickets and we leave out this afternoon I spoke with the boss and he will meet us at the house when we land . I will let you know when we are leaving .
Great honey I will let Luke .

Thanks for the ride luke I will call you when we land love you .
Okay baby safe travels girls talk to you when u land .

Hello everybody  this is your fight attendant we would like you all to buckle up we are about to land in London. 

Mom thank you so much for coming with me . Honey there is a sign with your name on it .

Hi am Rory Gilmore are you Jamie Wilson?
Yes I am Jamie its finally nice to see you again if you follow me we can head over to your new home it's only a few blocks from the paper .

Its nice to see you again Jamie this my mother lorelai Gilmore Danes .
It's nice to meet you Mrs.Danes I hope you both had a good flight .
Yes we had a nice flight just glad to be on the ground . 

Hope you all enjoy this first chapter it's my first time writing a Gilmore Girls fanfiction story ..