Chapter 12: Route A

> Route A       Route B

Route A selected

Please wait....

...

Loading Complete

Resuming Story....

---------

Shion raised her arms and hit Satoshi in the head with the baseball bat. Satoshi fell and was unconscious after the first hit. She wanted Satoshi to pay for what he has done to (Y/N). Knowing the police, they would never get him for his crime and he would remain on the streets. She decided to take matters in her own hands and she has a fitting punishment for him.

1 week later

(Y/N) put on her coat that was left by Takashi and fixed the hospital bed. She was now discharged from the hospital and was free to go home. She walked towards the exit, bidding farewell to both Dr. Irie and the receptionist.

(Y/N): "Finally. Some fresh air."

The h/c haired girl has been in the hospital for so long that she forgot what the air outside the place was like. (Y/N) started to walk the streets of Hinamizawa until she reached a gift shop. She had remembered the promise that she made to Rika and decided to fulfill that promise. Entering the shop, she browsed the goods and came across a group of plushies. One had caught her eye. It was of a girl with light purple hair and horns. She was dressed in a robe similar to Rika's when she danced on stage. (Y/N) decided to get the plushie along with some candies and flowers. After purchasing the gifts, She headed to the Furude residence. Upon arrival, she knocked on the door.

Rika: "Hello, Nee-chan. What are you doing here?"

(Y/N): "I've come to give you these. I did make a promise after all."

(Y/N) gave Rika the presents, causing Rika's eyes to light up.

Rika: "Nee-chan, you didn't have to get me these. Especially since you were in the hospital."

(Y/N): "No, it's fine. I promised that I would give you something for doing a good job and I did. And I won't take them back if you are trying to return them."

Rika looked at the plushie and was shocked at the toy. The plushie looked familiar to someone that she knew but she wasn't sure who.

Rika: "Thank you, Nee-chan. I promise that I'll take care of these."

(Y/N): "No problem. I'll see you tomorrow then."

Meanwhile

Satoshi opened his eyes after being unconscious for some time. He tried to move but was restricted by the shackles on his wrists and ankles. He looked around to see that he was in an unfamiliar room. There were a variety of torture tools in the room.

Satoshi: "Where am I...?"

The door opened, Shion walking into the room and staring daggers at Satoshi. Her eyes held a different tone and were darker than her usual blue hues.

Satoshi: "Shion? I need your help! I don't know how I got here an-

Shion: "Save it. I don't want to hear anymore of your whining."

Satoshi: "Why are you doing this?"

 Shion: "Isn't it obvious?," Shion said as she leaned in.

Shion: "You hurt someone that I cared about and brushed it off as collateral damage. You didn't care if (Y/N) was going to live or die as long as you had me. You've crossed a line that you shouldn't have never crossed."

Satoshi: "But you said that you loved me and that you didn't care about what happened to her."

Shion began to laugh at Satoshi for his ability to be so naive.

Shion: "You actually think that I was serious? I was lying to you this whole time and you actually believed me. You really are an idiot."

Shion continued to laugh until tears formed in her eyes from laughter.

Satoshi: "It's not funny!"

Shion: "It is. You should've seen the look on your face when you bought all of that."

Satoshi: "What are you going to do to me?"

Shion: "Well that's simple. I'm going to see it through that I get justice for (Y/N). But I'm not going to torture you right now. Why rush?"

Shion stepped away from Satoshi and headed for the door.

Shion: "Have fun down here."

Next Day

(Y/N) decided to have lunch at one of the restaurants, the Angel Mort. Once she walked inside, a waitress greeted her and she walked towards one of the booths. She was surprised at the uniforms that the waitresses were wearing.

'I can see why Takashi didn't want me to work here.'

Shion: "Hello, welcome to the Angel Mort. Can I take your order?"

(Y/N) turned her head to see Shion in an Angel Mort's uniform. Shion works here? The uniform was so...revealing....It displayed Shion's bare shoulders and cleavage while also showing her upper thighs. The outfit wasn't skimpy but it sure did leave little to the imagination for some.

(Y/N): "S-Shion?"

Shion: "A-Ah! (Y/N)! This is embarrassing..."

(Y/N): "I didn't know that you worked here."

Shion: "Well there aren't many places I can work at with because of my family situation. And it pays well."

(Y/N): "But that uniform though. Leaves little to imagination to those pervy patrons."

Shion: "Y-yeah..."

(Y/N): "But...you look good in it. Just don't know how I feel about other people staring and making faces at you."

Shion: "Don't worry, (N/N). I only allow you to look at me."

(Y/N)'s face burst into a red mess at Shion's comment and she looked away.

(Y/N): "I-I wasn't looking at you like that..."

"Whatever you say, sweetheart. Anyways, what would you like to order?"

(Y/N): "I'll take a....(f/f) and a (f/d)."

Shion: "Coming right up."

Shion walked away, leaving (Y/N) alone at the booth. She decided to look around the small restaurant. Besides her, there are only two other customers. She sat back down and started to look at the bandages. She still had to wear them in order to prevent her injuries from getting worse.

Shion: "Here you go."

Shion placed (Y/N)'s food on the table and (Y/N) thanked her. Shion sat on the opposite of the table.

Shion: "How are your wounds?"

(Y/N): "Still healing up. Doc said I had to keep the bandages on."

(Y/N) took a bite out of her food and Shion sat quietly.

(Y/N): "Where have you been?"

Shion: "What do you mean?"

(Y/N): "I haven't seen you in a week. Have you been busy?"

'If keeping Satoshi in a dungeon is considered busy, then I'm pretty busy.'

Shion: "Yeah. I've been working a lot and then I have classes."

(Y/N): "Must be a pain. Too bad that your family won't lend a hand."

(Y/N) continued to eat while Shion continued to look at her. Shion reached out and grasped (Y/N)'s hand and held it tight.

'Don't worry, (Y/N). It will be all over eventually."