Hello ?

Now before I get started let me tell you that my life is crazy. My best friends dove and Sofia are crazy as I am. Now before I even get to my life now, I'm gonna tell you about my life then. When I was in high school my life wasn't very different from now. Because like all the boys were all over me and shit like they are now lol. I had girls hating on me and my Bestfriends because we were and are the baddest bitches alive you know. So before I even begin with my life now let me tell you about my life then and sometimes I wish I did things differently. Let's start from my junior year when shit started to go down hill. Now this should be interesting.

4 years ago junior year

Megan -

"Yeah mom do you think this is too much or no?" I asked my mom as I turned around. I was wearing my heart hoodie, blue jeans, and some pink heels that wrapped around my legs.

"No not all you look very gorgeous or shall I say sexy. Here you can take my car today I have a date." She said

"At 7 in the morning? Wow mom." I said smiling taking her keys I went over to her kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey love you have a good day at school." She said as she touched my boobs I licked my lips smiling.

"Love you too and tell that hot date of yours to keep his hands to hisself." I said sticking my tongue out walking outside, I went to her car and did a little dance. My mom only lets me drive her car on her good days or shall I say when she's getting some dick. She gonna get pregnant if she keeps on fucking on them hotties boys of hers. It's sad how my mom gets more dates then I do, and I'm way hotter you know. Or am I just kidding we both are really.

—————————-

I walked into the school feeling good like the bad bitch that I am, I'm thinking about becoming a model. Cause like I'm just fine as fuck and I can't believe it really to sexy for my own good.

"Meeeegaaan Fox

"Meeeegaaan Fox. How you doing." Sofia said

- Sofia Carson

Sofia is my Bestfriend for one been knowing her since grade school. She's crazy, sexy, active, always horny and the best style dresser. My number one girl.

"I'm doing fine as you can see my love." I said smiling , she kissed my cheek.

"I can tell and I'm loving the fit very sexy and school girl yasss, anyways it's this part tonight are you coming or not?" She asked me

"All In for it and my mom let me borrow her car for the day yes she did." I said looking at the hot guy who walked passed me, I'm going to go flirt after I get done talking to Sofia.

"She must've had an hot date today." Sofia said looking at the group of boys she winked at one of them turning back to me.

"My dick is bigger than theirs don't do that ever again." I said and she started laughing I say that all the time. Only because I look at a hottie doesn't mean she can turn away from me.

Literally and I wish I could've said something different because I do the same -rolls eyes-

"Meg we know and he wants to get that dildo of yours you see." Sofia said as she made a little moaning sound.

"Where's Dove ? She's getting dicked down this morning uhh Herman." I said moaning and she laughed

"Yeah she told me yesterday and if you don't put your damn ringer up. We are going to have problems." She said rolling her eyes

"I need all my beauty sleep with no interruptions tight booty." I said laughing and I walked away

"At least I have one." She said

"I have more." I said as I kept walking and that hot dude I saw was right there by my locker.

"Are you done eye rapping me?" He said laughing

"I don't need to eye rape baby." I said opening my locker, my keys in there closing it.

"You sure about that umm ?" He said

"Megan, Megan Fox." I said

"And yes I'm very sure." I said looking at his body, biting down on my lip.

"How Meeeegan Fox?" He asked me

"Because I could have you eating me out just by a touch love." I said touching his lips walking away, I could feel him starring so I looked back at him winking. I walked to my first class proudly

I wish I never winked at the lunatic

I walked in my class and seen my hot English teacher yes, he's in his 20's and he's about 5'11. I'm pretty sure he has an circumcised cucumber.

"Gosh Megan your late again." He said I winked at him and smiled

"Sorry I was just fixing my a cups." I said touching my titties, he looked away biting his lips.

"Megan he's like 25 and your 16." Sofia said

"I'm pretty sure he's packing too." I said looking at him putting my thumb in my mouth.

"Hey Megan." Stacy said oh Stacy Stacy Stacy is a girl who had the hots for me since I could walk. Only if she knew I don't like pussy she would back up but knowing her.

"Hi Stacy McCray coming to the party ?" Sofia asked

"Duhh why would I miss the basketball players first party of the year." She said sitting next to me I smiled and looked at the teacher, age just a number right?