Crazy in love

Roman-

I knocked on her door and it was no answer, I knocked again and it was still no answer. Well it is 2 In the morning, I doubt she'll be up. She opened the door and she was in a T- shirt and her underwear. Her hair was a mess but she still looked gorgeous,

"Can I Come in." I said

"Roman What are you doing its like 2 in the morning." She said

"That's not why I asked." I said she moved out the way for me, I walked and I heard her close the door.

"What do you want I don't even know why you came here." She said

"Because I can come here if I want to I didn't do nothing." I said and she started laughing crazy I see.

"You didn't do nothing ? Ahhhh you didn't do nothing?! You left me in the middle of nowhere, but at this beautiful sight! Your so fucking-" I cut her off by kissing her, aw shit her lips, her and general makes me hard shit. And she pulled away and slapped the fuck out of me, my mom taught me not to hit a female. But her slaps feels like I punched myself.

"Don't try to kiss me to make up with me nooo! I don't want you here get out!" She yelled

"No You Can't tell me what to do." I said

"Yes the fuck I can." She said crossing her arms she opened the door and waited for me to leave.

"Get out why are you not trynna leave." She said more than asked very very demanding I like that.

"Because ! ... because I ..... Because I fell in love with you and I'm not leaving until you tell me that you still love me." I said walking over to her, and she looked away now she wants to be quiet when I tell her that I love her.

"No you don't you don't care about nobody but yourself and your fucking drugs. That's all that matters to you leave." She said I step closer and slammed her door, shut and she jumped.

"You make insane, you being around me makes my heart jump, your smile makes my prick hard I love you." I said grabbing her face making her look me in the eyes.

"I love you too." She Said I smiled

"Good." I said locking her door, I picked her up her legs wrapped around me and I started kissing her.

"Fuck." I said

"Moan." I said licking her neck and she was letting out the most softest moans I ever heard, just making me horny. I pulled down her panties, and pulled down my pants and boxers. She held on tight as I slid my dick into her wet tight pussy. She moaned and I bit down on my lip as I pumped in and out of her, all you could hear was her moans filling my ears with music.

"What's my name." I said as she was digging her nails deep in my back, she was trying to say it but I could this dick isn't letting her.

"Say it." I said as I wrapped my hand around her neck.

"D-a uhhhh- D-Dadeeey." She moaned and I buried my chin into her neck, I felt something warm drip on my dick.

"Nobody told you to cum mommy." I said

"I- I'm sorry." She moaned I laughed kissing her temple.

"It's okay." I said

———————-

"Roman are you okay?" She asked me she was wearing some black pants and black crop top and some slides.

"Yeah you going somewhere?" I asked her

"Yeah I have to take this last photoshoot before the premiere of Jonah hex." She said moving her hair out the way, she grabbed my hand and we left.

"I usually don't have girls drive me and I hate this car." I said

"My Ferrari is my babes got this car when I was 16." She said

"Forgot you became the world famous model when you were 16." I said and she smiled as she pulled up at the set. I got out the car and opened her door.

"You open doors ?" She said

"Only for mi lady." I said winking at her, and she started blushing.

"Megan Uhhh hot dude from the party." Tony said yeah I did a little research on her friends.

Tony : He's an gay who had sex with Sofia didn't tell Megan but she already knows. He's 23 years old and he studies literature.

Yeah I know my facts.

"This is."

"Roman." I said cutting her off she smiled and we walked into the building.

"Megan okay your here get into your costume and come outside you wait outside with us." The lady said I walked the building, I waited 10 minutes before she came out.

" The lady said I walked the building, I waited 10 minutes before she came out

"Damn." I said to myself as I lit up a cigarette and looked at her as she walked up to me.

"Miss hex huh." I said licking her neck and she bit down on her lip.

"Yes I hate this fucking costume." She said moving her hair out the way, I laughed.

"I love it." I said touching her face I can tell that I make her nervous, which Is so cute because her eyes would bright the blue.

——————

"Hey Roman is these some cute pictures." Megan said as she care sitting by me on the couch and she showed me the pictures m.

The funny thing is that I picked those out Taylor and tony has asked me if those were good

The funny thing is that I picked those out Taylor and tony has asked me if those were good. And of course since Megan is the hottest girl I ever had and the most genuine girl also I picked those. Because those pictures shows she can do anything literally.

"Yeah." I said she smiled and called someone on her phone I'm guessing it's Sofia, I could get used to having a girl around all the time. Well I can get use to having her around, because for some odd reason she's just never mind. That sadly shit I'm not the type person to be sad.