Family Dinner

Nobody's pov-

"So Megan how did you become a model?" Ashely asked her, Megan was very uncomfortable. She was uncomfortable because Alex was starring a whole in her face because he wanted her. He loved the way her lips were so wet, he loved her eyes, her dark brown hair, her body. Everything about he loved, which made her very uncomfortable.

"Uhh an friend of mine that I used to have in high school had posted pictures of me.  And the best modeling agency had contacted her for my number, and they had got in contact with me. They had asked if I wanted to come down in Hollywood,to do a Photoshoot of course I said yes. My first pictures blew up all on the net and boom Megan Fox is the Prettiest Millionaire that's living." She said as she smiled and Roman grabbed her hand.

"And this friend who is she because I would love to meet her" Marret said and Megan put her down and looked back up at Marret and everyone.

"She's Uhh deceased." She said as she took a bite out of her food, Roman had felt bad. Megan told him how much dove meant to her even if she did such a bad thing. Dove was her favorite she loved dove with all her heart, and she loved sofia. But Sofia could not top the amount of love that Megan had for her, she just couldn't.

"Oh honey I'm sorry all of us has lost some really great friends, and I know your mother is deceased as well must be hard on you. But we are here to give you the most welcoming love we could ever give Sweetheart." Marret said

"Yeah Meg welcome to the family ..... Sis." Caleb said Caleb was the one she liked, they just had an sister and brother bond. Megan was the only child growing up never had an sibling. So Caleb calling her sis actually felt good, Megan loved being In Hemlock Groove.

"Yeah thanks bro Umm excuse me have to use the restroom ." She said as she got up and walked away, Roman got up to follow her. She walked into the bathroom and closed the door,the door popped back open it was Roman.

"Hey I'm ready to go." He said and she nodded as she looked in the mirror.

"Can you tell that I'm uncomfortable?" She asked in a worry voice and he laughed kissing her nose.

"Yes Alex isn't it?" He asked her already knowing she nodded and he pulled her into a hug.

"Let me take you to my other home." He said

"Other home?" She asked and he laughed they walked out the bathroom and went downstairs.

"Oh Megan honey would you like to clean the table ?" Marret asked and Roman looked at her and grabbed Megan by the waist.

"We're going home." Roman said and Caleb clapped and walked over them, he hugged her.

"It was nice meeting you sister in law see you tomorrow?" Caleb asked

"Umm yeah sure it was nice meeting you guys." Megan said. And they left.

——————————-

Roman-

I pulled up and her eyes lit up and she smiled, I leaned over to her and kissed her.

"It's beautiful I never seen a black house." She said getting out the car, how is it that's she's a millionaire. But never seen millionaire money how, she buys herself 100,000 dollars dress and heels. But she never got her a house I guess that's what saving does, I mean she became a millionaire at 19. I wouldn't blame her got all that money and don't know what to do with it. I'm glad she didn't go to crack because if she came to crack I would stop her. She would be in rehab because I would still want her she's my.

"Oh god you have such great taste." She said and I smiled taking off her jacket, I threw it on the floor. Grabbing her kissing her, I walked over to couch and our lips were still touching together. I lift her skirt up and kissed in between her thighs.

———————————

"Goodmorning duckling." I said as Megan came in the kitchen, she grabbed some toast and ate a piece.

"Goodmorning hey your mom called and said that she needed you well us." She said and moved her hair out her face, and continued to eat.

"Time." I said

"11:30 which is in 30 minutes." She as she walked away, I grabbed my keys and put my jacket on. Due to the reason how I was up bright and early to handle business at the Godfrey residence. She came out the room and she was dressed, I smiled as we kissed. She grabbed my hand and we walked outside of the house. I opened the car door and she got in as I closed it walking over to the driver side of the car.