You

Nobody's Pov -

"Look at Megan." Tony said tony is Megan gay friend she met once she came down to Hollywood.

"She's one fine lady." Thomas said as they looked at her, she was wearing a black leather suit, with a white strapless shirt.

" Thomas said as they looked at her, she was wearing a black leather suit, with a white strapless shirt

She smiled at tony and walked over to them, she gave tony a hug moving her hair out her face.

"Hey guys." She said with excitement, her sparkling eyes met with Thomas blue pierced shines eyes.

"Meeegan Fox you look good huh." Thomas said

"I always do thanks for the compliment." She said as her face turned straight, he loved the way she looked. The sound of her voice was so cute, he wanted to put his tongue down his throat.

"How does it feel to be a fresh 19." Tony said Megan did a hair flipped and looked at him

"Good as hell I never felt so grown ever in my life even though I have to have a fake Id for the club. But hell I just play hello tittie with the door men you know." She said sticking her tongue out, one thing about Megan she is a flirt, but she chooses her men wisely.

I wish I could say that

"Megan! It's time to go!" Dove shouted

"See ya later." Megan winked and walked away and the wind blew her hair back, she felt good and more alive.

I sure did.

—————————————

Megan-

I walked outside and walked to a black car, I opened the door and got in. I looked and he smiled.

"I'm here now what is thomas?" I asked him yesterday he gave me the best dick ever, I loved it. I want more but not after he tells me that I'm the woman of his dreams, but still he's not the man of mine. Dreams don't come true at all so what's the point of even trying to look for the man of my dreams huh? There's no point at all, so it's time to explore.

"For one you need to change out that outfit." He said looking down at my fit, I look sexy what is he talking about.

"Why? I look good." I said touching my leather

"But the place where we going is not that type." He said looking at me. He pulled off and I looked at him.

"Where we going?" I asked him he grinned and kept driving.

"Some place nice." He said

"Well take me to my car." I said giving him directions to where he needed to go. Once he got there I got out my car and went to my trunk. Now your girl keeps her extra clothes in her trunk for any types of events.

And I still do.

I grabbed an black dress, black heels, a blue necklace, and some accessories. I grabbed my curling iron, and walked back to his car.

"Why is your car just sitting here at the set." He said

"Because I was gonna come back and get I leave it here I hate driving." I said

"Take me to my condo." I said

"I'll take you to mine." He said driving off.

————————-

"Megan Fox is this your new boo."

"Thomas Doherty is the famous model Megan Fox your girl?"

"Megan, Megan, Megan fox is are you and Thomas daring?"

"The famous Models Thomas Doherty and Megan Fox are seen at the red carpet, are they a couple don't know."

The voices I heard from everywhere from the building I smiled at the cameras.

"I never been to a red carpet before." I said he smiled

"First time is the charm isn't." He said kissing my cheek.

"Megan I would like to get a picture of you may I?" The lady asked me I posed and looked at the picture.

"That's cute

"That's cute." I said and me and Thomas walked away from her, he grabbed my hand I looked at the camera and did a face.

"Your like the most beautiful woman I ever met Ms

"Your like the most beautiful woman I ever met Ms. Fox." Thomas said looking at me, I smiled and we kissed in front of everyone, I pulled away and we walked outside and it was beautiful. Even though there was cameras everywhere , he stopped and looked at me.

"What is there something on my face." I said looking at him.

"My lips." He said kissing me again, I chuckled and kissed him back.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked me

"Yes." I said

That really wasn't a mistake but the shit I went through with him lord.

He kissed me and picked me up bridal, I waved at the cameras as we went to his car. He opened the door for me, and I got in. He jogged to the other side of the car and got in, he looked at me and I looked at him.

"Are you ready." He said

"Hell yeah." I said and he pulled off in his car I smiled, because for once I was happy and not just sex happy.