Tryouts

"Bitch I caught an picture of you walking look." Sofia said as she showed me, my mouth dropped I'm really am sexy huh.

" Sofia said as she showed me, my mouth dropped I'm really am sexy huh

"I'm posting this is and this." She said showing me another picture.

"Okay so now I'm considering of becoming a model and I'm trying out for cheer today

"Okay so now I'm considering of becoming a model and I'm trying out for cheer today. So excited." I said

Cheer was good until him.

"Megan cheerleading ? You don't even work out and you have a body of an goddess." She said laughing

"Oh gosh here you player hating ago soo Booboo." I said looking at her.

"No I'm happy something to keep from flirting with our english teacher." She said touching my boobs.

"Speaking of him I'm going to play hello titty to get my grade up." I said touching my titties licking my lips.

"Oh god meg your such a bad ass." She said

"Oh yeah fuck right she is. Hey Megan." Dove said

"Yayyy your here great and I'm made you. You missed the most fattest party ever." I said

"Meeegan Fox nice to see you again." Tommy Said

"Hi Tommy." I said grinning at him, he do look very very hot today.

"Megan I'll see you after school right ?" He asked me

"Sure will Mr McCray." I said okay now he's giving me I wanna fuck your right here, right now but your friends.

"Okay Ms. Fox." He said winking as he walked away.

"Holy shit Megan your so lucky." Sofia said

"How? " I asked

"He only dates blondes, brunettes are not his type." Dove said

"Your a blonde but he's not fucking you." I said

"That's because I'm fucking his brother meg duhh." She said

"Ewww nasty see you in second period." I said walking away. As I walked I heard the god damn whistle, I smiled as I turned the corner.

"Goodmorning Ms.Fox." MR.Bruner greeted me Mr. Bruner or shall I say Zion is my hot English teacher.

"Goodmorning Zion." I said he winked at me and I walked over to him.

"Here's my address." He said

"How old are you to be giving an a minor your address." I asked him

"23." He said I smiled walking away yess my dreams come true sex with my teacher yess. I walked into my history class happy I put his address into my pocket. I sat at a desk and I looked over to be sitting to me.

"Stalker much?" He asked me

"I don't remember you having this class so stalker how." I said

"I got switched baby." He said touching my thigh I slapped his hand and laughed.

"Ooooou Tommy if your not packing your not clapping." I said he laughed and licked his lips.

———————————

I put on my shorts and my white crop top, with some black comfortable shoes, I walked into the gym and the boys were there.

"Wheeww Megan." One said

"That's all me." Tommy said as he walked over to me.

I wish the cheer coach slapped me at the moment for being so damn dumb.

"Hi Tommy." I said flirting

"Hi Megan you look eatable." I said I looked over to the hot guy from yesterday, I bit my lip looking back at Tommy.

"Oh yeah I mean really shit sorry wasn't paying attention gotta go." I said walking away I went over to the girls who were stretching, I Bent down stretching my legs out.

"Megan do a split please." The coach I did the straight splits and the Chinese splits with no problem.

"Anything else." I asked

"Tow touch." She said I did a perfect toe touch and landed on my feet, she smiled walking over to the other girls. Cheer caption me please.

—————————————

I pulled at Zion house and it was nice I smiled getting out the car, I walked up to his door and rang the doorbell.

"Hiya." I said he smiled as I walked in

"Didn't think you would come nice car by the way." He said

"Anything for you Z." I said going to his couch sitting down.

"You see M it's the other around." He said as he came over to me sitting next to me.

"I see you want that grade up." He said touching my leg I moved his hand.

"I'm going to work for it now fuck you got it." I said he laughed

"No I want you In general I want you to be mines." He said

"Your my teacher and plus big age difference." I said he smiled

"Only by 7 years Megan Fox and you know you want me." He said

I did and I had him right in my palm but that is something I regret lunatic also.

"Your right." I said and he kissed me, I kissed him back, he rubbed all over my body, and licked my neck. I moaned in his mouth slipping my tongue in there, he grabbed my boobs playing with them.

"You played hello tittie to get out that text earlier I know all about it." He said

"But it worked didn't it." I said lifting him up.

"Only for you Megan Fox." He said kissing me again.