Come with me

Roman-

I smoked my cigarette and blew the smoke out my mouth, watching people play dice and shit. Gotta get back to work, I'll be back later on though. Just leaving for a couple of days, I have some work to do down in hemlock grove.

"Hey." Ashton said I looked over and Megan was walking pass, she still had her limp in her leg. She looked comfortable in her glasses, a blue tank top, some black sweats and she had on a necklace.

"Megan

"Megan." I said and she kept walking, I put out my cigarette and I jogged In front of her.

"Megan look." I said and I tried to touch her but she moved her hand.

"What's the matter." I said and she tried to walk pass me.

"Don't act like you don't remember what you did you and your friend watched me get beat up by those men, you watched him kiss me, you watched him rip clothes. Your sick I don't ever wanna see you again." She said as she tried to walk away but I grabbed her and pulled her into me.

"I'm very, very apologetic." I said and she pulled away, I took off her glasses and her eyes were blacked. But those eyes of hers were still shining either if her eyes were blacked. I felt some wet on my suit, I looked up and she was crying. Oh my fucking god Roman why did you have to chase after this girl.

"Look at my face I'm ugly, I have a limp in my leg, and bruises everywhere. And I- I lost my necklace with my my- my mom in there." She said as she cried and she walked away from me, Peter looked at me and shook his head.

"Go get her." He said

"No let her run off." I said

"Goddammit I know that girl I knew her mom, her mom is dead go give her damn necklace back!" He yelled

"Yell at me again and I breaking your fucking nose." I said as i gritted my teeth, I walked looking for her and I couldn't find her.

"Hey Megan can I take a picture?" Some kid asked

"Umm later I'll come find you later I promise where you live?" She asked him He pointed and she nodded as she walked away. She turned on the corner going to the street of houses.

"Megan here." I said and she turned around, I held her necklace up, she walked up and snatched it. She turned around and started walking off, I started to turn around but something told me not to. She hit the next corner and I followed her, I grabbed her and slapped me.

"That's how you should've did them cowards well you did though." I said laughing.

"What do you want, I don't wanna see you or talk to you leave me alone. Your ain't nothing but a piece of shit you dumb fuck." She said

"Oh wow my feelings is hurt you see I don't give a damn what you say, I told you that I was very apologetic and you wanted to throw a bitch fit." I said she shook her head and walked away.

"The fuck I look like chasing a female, I don't even chase my mom." I said walking away, I walked back and went to the truck.

"Go." Alison said

"Go where ? We gotta role." I said

"You are not leaving, you almost let that girl get raped and you can't even say sorry. Go or I'm telling mom, we're leaving without you." She said

"The hell you ain't I don't give a damn about her all I wanted was to say apologetic." I said

"You held on to her necklace... why?" She asked me

"Because her and her mom is hot need something to put my cum on sis." I said and she smacked me,

"Your literally a piece of shit her mom is dead and you come on guys." She said and they all left while my car just sat there looking ball sexy and shit.

"Fuck she's gonna tell mom." I said to myself I got in my car driving off.

————————
I drove in the neighborhood looking for her, I couldn't find her until I saw that little boy.

"Hey you have you seen Megan Fox?" I asked him

"She went that way." He said pointing the fuck is she going and why isn't she in her car. I pulled up and it was park and it had the running tracks. I looked over and she was sitting on the bench, I parked my car walking over there. Once I got there I'm guessing she saw me and started walking on the tracks, I caught with her.

"What did you used to do in highschool a track Walker or some shit." I said and she ignored me.

"Oh okay so I this is the ignore Roman challenge huh? Well let me tell you this if I didn't try to fuck you when I first saw I would've been and killed you know." I said she stopped.

"Well how about you do it huh because I'm tired of your shit." She said standing right there.

"Don't push it." I said

"Go to hell." She said I laughed

"I already been." I said and she kept walking away from.

"I'm s-s I'm s-fuck it." I said

"Look I don't say that fucking word but would fucking stop being a pain in the ass and just accept it." I said god damn I never tried this hard to say that shit to someone I would say I'm very apologetic we fuck and they would leave. But Megan wants me to say that and I'm not. I grabbed her and she turned around and she looked so disgusted a look a female never gave me before.

"Is it something on my face? I have an booger in my nose." I said

"Just please leave me alone okay you don't care about nobody but yourself and I only known well I had conversation with you. For 2 days so would you please leave me alone." She said as she walked away she got me all the way fucked up.

"Come with me then." I said she kept walking

"Come with me to hemlock groove." I said she turned around and looked at me, her and these fucking glasses.

"No." She said

"Come on." I said

"No." She said

"Come on shit." I said

"Will you leave me alone." She said

"Yes after you say yes." I said

"Fine." She said I smiled.