The time

Megan-

Yesterday was so fun , I loved the little walk we had well it was very long one but I loved it. I never heard him talk much or even heard him enjoy hisself. I never new he was the type to come to such a beautiful place. Because I would be lying if I said it wasn't a beautiful place. This part of Columbia is so calming, and he's more fun than what I thought. And my sleep felt so good I think it's because we had sex in the waterfall last night. Now that was amazing he's literally rocking my world right now and I love it. Sofia had called me today to see where I was and I didn't pick up the phone, I know she would be mad if I told her who I was dating. But it's really not her business if she approves it or not. This is not our highschool days anymore when you have to confirm everything with your friends. I'm still 19 not not even 20 yet I'm almost 20 birthday is in one more month.

"Goodmorning." I said to Roman he was looking outside watching the trees, I guess he couldn't hear me. By his face he's trying to understand what the trees are saying to him.

"They are saying Goodmorning." I said he looked back at me and I nodded.

"How you know?" He asked

"They are only swinging one direction which is right which means Goodmorning in tree language." I said he nodded and looked back at the trees.

"How'd you know?" He asked me

"When I was little I used to wonder what they were saying until I figured it out." I said looking at him.

"Your so smart why did you want to become a model?" He asked me

"Because people told me that I was beautiful almost everyday so I wanted to become a model. To show it off and I'm far from smart." I said he gave me a look and walked closer to me.

"I looked you up you had 4.99 gpa you had an A- in science your smart." He said then I remembered when my science teacher gave me an A- because I forget to put my last name on my paper. That bitch regretting it now is she thought I wanted zion Parker her son. Hell no.

"Yeah I guess." I said

"Gorgeous and smart you know so much but you can't see duckling." He said as he touched his arm, he works out and still managed to have packs but not look so big.

"I cooked breakfast, pancakes, waffles, eggs, grits and sausage with lemonade, orange juice, apple juice any juice of your choice. And let me not forget the toast." He said as he handed me my plate

"Apple juice." I said he gave me the cup as we started eating.

————————-

I came down the stairs and he was dressed he had on a black trench coat, casual shoes, black pants and some black glasses.

"You look good." He said

"I look regular you look like your on the way to my job." I said laughing because he dresses that way on daily basis. I had on green coat , black leggings a white shirt and my designer boots.

"Let's enjoy this beautiful weather." He said grabbing my hand, I heard in Columbia that have best food places.

"Where you wanna go ?" He asked me

"Food." I said he opened the door car and I got in, he closed it and walked to the other side and got in.

"I'm thinking about getting me a truck." I said

"Rolls Royce or a suburban?" He asked me

"A suburban is for when you have kids so roll Royce." I said he nodded, I want kids but like later in on my life not now. I'm still a baby kinda but I'm gone at the same time.

"I have an truck I have 2 and I have 4 cars." He said

"I have on car and this is the one I been having since I was 16 my mom gave it to me when I bought her the car if her dreams. I get this car fixed every month so nothing wrong will be done to it." I said

"Mommy's girl but yet a daddy's girl." He said pecking my lips I smiled and looked out the window as he drove off.

—————————

I walked into the food place and she came up to me with food in her hand.

"Megan Fox Right ?" She asked me I know exactly who she is she's literally gorgeous, Zendaya Coleman yess

"Yes this is me on a bummy day zendaya." I did and we started laughing.

"Girl you me both, I love it here this is my first time coming here. Are you here with Sofia ?" She asked me

"No this is my first time too is the food here good ? My friend said this is the best here." I said

"Yes I came here yesterday and I had to come back and here's my number, I'll be here for another week." She said

"Same and okay it was nice seeing you." I said as I walked in going to order our food.

——-

Roman-

I watched her come out and she was looking gorgeous in her little casual fit.

She got into the car and put her card in her wallet, I smiled

"Food will be ready In 20 minutes it smells so good in there." She said

"I know it's my favorite their chicken is something to die for." I said

"Can't wait to get some of that and then after that if you'd like we can go out." She said

"Yeah I need to get drunk you?" I asked her

"Yes I'm in need of tequila." She said and I laughed as I pulled off.