Making me

Roman-

I stood there watching her take her photos, outside the beach,I'm pretty sure she doesn't know that I'm here. But I had to see her, I had to see her one more time. Just once before I go off and start killing people, they had put her pictures on the screen.

She walked over and she stopped once she saw me, she walked over to me

She walked over and she stopped once she saw me, she walked over to me. She had no shoes on so her feet was covered in sand.

"Stalking me?" She asked laughing.

"Nope I was just trynna see who was that beautiful lady taking pictures I didn't know it was you Ms. Fox." I said to her

"Well now you do." She said

"Umm yeah I'm taking off for today Taylor see you tomorrow." She said as she grabbed her bags, I looked at her.

"Come on." I said

"I don't go places with strangers." She said rolling her eyes, oh it was probably the alcohol that made her talk to me.

"But you danced with me." I said

"That was different and yesterday." She said as she walked away, she turned around and seen she didn't have her car.

"You know what I'm up for the offer." She said I started laughing because I seen her get out the car with that Taylor dude.

"Thought so." I said and she followed me to my car, she went to the door and I opened it. She got in and went to the other side of my car getting.

"I see you like my Lamborghini." I said

"Yeah it's nice." She said and I pulled off full speed, I looked over and I seen her grabbed the door.

"To fast." I said and she nodded and I smiled going even faster, I was behind cars and I could tell she was scared. It was car going across the street and I kept going.

"Roman it's a car right ," she said and I ignored her.

"Roman! It's car !" She yelled and I got even closer to the cars.

"Roman!" She yelled and I swerved around the cars, I laughed and kept going, but even faster down the street.

"Let me out." She said and I kept driving.

"I'm not playing let me out." She said and I totally ignored her. I pushed the gas and she got scared.

"Let me out!" She yelled I stopped the car and she hurried up and got out my car, I got out and she started to run. I followed her into the alley she ran into, I grabbed her.

"Get off me." She said I turned her around.

"Please." She said looking at me in the eyes, I looked at her letting her go.

"Megan I was just having fun." I said,

"I don't wanna see you ever again." She said walking away, I walked away and went back to my car. I got in and drove off,

—————————

I pulled back into the alley and got out my car, I heard her screaming.

"Shit Megan." I said to myself I grabbed my gun and walked down into alley.

"Get off me!" She yelled as she was fighting the guys back, but it was to many of them. Oh she got this, I stood and watched them beat her. She liked my way, and I could tell she wanted me to help her. She got this she hit like a fucking man, the guy grabbed her and the other ones grabbed her legs. She was trying to kick them off but they were to strong I jus stood there. One of them kissed her and she started crying, I walked away.

"Help!" She yelled and I kept walking,

"Please!" She said and I hit the corner, I stood there hearing her scream.

"Nooo!"she yelled and I came around and grabbed the fire shooting him in the head, and I shot the other three.

"There I helped you can I get a thank you." I said I looked at all the bruises on her face, how can someone be all beat up and still look beautiful. She punched me in my mouth and I started leaking,

"Fuck you." She said as she ran away from me, I looked at her limp as she ran, Peter cane around and shook his head.

"Why didn't you just help her." He said as he picked up her necklace, he opened the lock.

"Whoever this is besides her is just as beautiful as she is." He said he handed it to me and I put it in my pocket.

"Why didn't you." I said

"Because that's not my job let's go we gotta leave." He said and I walked to my car and got in driving off.

——————

"We don't leave until tomorrow Peter." I said

"Roman I know but had to get you here before the cops showed." He said I nodded and went into the hotel room. I don't know why I'm in a hotel room when I have a whole house.