Nature

Megan-

I woke up and Roman hands were wrapped around me, I would've thought he would've left by now. He got what he wanted, I don't know why I let him do that. I tired moving but he held on to me,I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at my neck and it was Huxley on my neck, I brushed my teeth and he came in.

"Goodmorning Megan." He said as he kissed my neck, I looked on my neck and I had hickies all over my neck.

"I see you looking at my marks." He said

"Marks ?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about that you wanna Umm come with me somewhere." He asked me

"Where ?" I asked him

"No questions just a yes or no answer." He said

"Yes I'm gonna take a shower." I said he smiled and nodded, I looked at him in the mirror and he didn't have no clothes on.

"Please don't come near me." I said he stepped closer and turned me around, he licked my neck.

"Moan." He said and he twirled his tongue around my neck, I let out an small moan, he grabbed my boob and laid me on the sink. He put his mouth around my nipple and he rubbed my clit.

"Stop." I Moaned

"Stop What." He said in a sexy voice

"Stop daddy." I said he bit down on his lip and I moved away getting in the shower.

————————

I put on a white crop top, some black ripped jeans, some slides and just left my hair down.

"I like them jeans on you." I jumped and he was sitting by the door, I thought he left. I literally watched him leave well how he get in.

"Do I need to change umm I look kinda basic

"Do I need to change umm I look kinda basic." I said looking down at my feet, he didn't say anything.

"I dress like this everyday or at least have on black pants." He said he intimidates me a little too much. I nodded grabbing my phone and purse, I walked out my room going to my kitchen. I grabbed a water and tried to give him but he turned it down, I nodded and closed my fridge.

Incoming call from Sofie

Sofie: Biiiitch

Me: Good afternoon to you to

Sofie: oh yeah good afternoon but I need to meet with you ASAP

Me: Can't Sofe meet me later at my modeling agency at 7:30

Sofie: When did you ever turn down my Starbucks conversations!?

Me: Now bitch bye bye

I hung up the phone and he looked at me, I rolled my eyes, he grabbed hand and I snatched away.

"Are you ready as you can see have places to be." I said

"Come on." He said and we left, I was enjoying the car ride, I'm glad he isn't driving his Lamborghini. I love and hate that car well I hate the way he drive it, I sipped on my water and put the top back on it. He's been driving for an hour now, I hope we almost to the destination. My legs are going numb, he pulled up to an parking lot, I got out and looked around, he's definitely finna murder my ass.

"Come." He said as he walked in the grass and I followed him, I looked at the bugs and rolled my eyes. I walked up and it looked so tropical, the trees were green, pink, yellow and orange. The smell hit my nose I let out an exhale smelling the nature.

"What are you doing?" He asked me

"Smelling the nature." I said and opened my eyes.

"Why did you bring me here, I'm not complaining because I love it." I said

"Hey come." I said grabbing his hand dragging him I seen water and I wanted to see up close.

"Beautiful." I said looking at the water fall, I could see the birds flying, I actually can hear them talking.

"What." He said he pulled out his cigarette and lit up.

"The water fall is beautiful don't you think." I said smiling

"I guess." He said and I walked away.

"Why did you bring me here if You Don't understand the nature Huh? Just take me home." I said he grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"Listen I'm not good with this shit but these 3 weeks you been making have this feeling. I don't normally have this feeling like this feeling of Umm I don't know." He said

"It's love." I said looking away,

"Yeah fucking right." He said I shook my head going to the edge of the cliff . I took off all my clothes and I moved my hair back.

"What the fuck are you doing." He asked more than said and I jumped diving into the water.