Mind ya business

Megan-

I'm so tired I had an long night, so two days ago my teacher kissed me, nothing else happened that night. But he was telling me where he had came from and shit, I feel pretty bad. He's a hot bad boy though he had guns, and shit but he's not the man of my dream. I don't even think Tommy is the man of my dreams. My standards are to high for my own good like Megan calm down geesh. Anyways today is Saturday and I'm spending this day all to myself. I don't want to do anything because yesterday I had to sit in Sofia's living room. Listening to get dicked down by Nate wright I hate that dude he's like so unattractive I don't know what she's in him.

"Babe I'm going out so call me if you need anything." My mom said I nodded as she walked out, my phone had dinged and it was text.

Z💙: Are you available?

Me: I am

Z💙: I just saw your mom leave open the door.

Me: Stalker much?

Z💙: Only for you 😉

I smiled putting my phone down going down the stairs to the door, I opened it and he was right there looking like daddy. I smiled hugging him, he grilled my ass and kissed my neck.

"Missed me." I said

"Yes I took the day off yesterday." He said as he walked in the house, he took off his shirt and I bit down on my lip.

"For you to be a virgin you sure is naughty." He said

"Only for you remember." I said taking off mines and he drooled over my boobs, I smiled putting my finger in my mouth. He picked me up and laid me on the couch, I wrapped my legs around him and he licked down my body.

It had felt so good I didn't want to stop the feeling DUMB!

He took off my panties and I had let him he slid off his jeans and boxers and he was I guess packing. He slid in and I gasped holding on to him.

Biggest mistake of my life dumb Megan dumb Megan.

——————————-

I got up and put on my cheer outfit, I learned that this Saturday I had to cheer. I made the cheer team 3 days ago, and I love it. I cheer for basketball Yayyy even thought I don't know what he going on.

"You good." Zion said

"I know thanks I have an game." I said I got up and he grabbed me.

"Stay." He said

"Can't I just got on the cheer team, and that would be a bad impression to not come." I said he snatched me and I pulled away.

"I said stay." He said in a cold voice He snatched me again, grabbed my neck and choked me.

"Get- get off me." I said as I tried to get him off I didn't know why he was doing this to me but he's crazy.

The moment I knew he was single for a reason.

"I can't breathe Zion pleas." I said he let go of me and I looked sad and he dropped his mouth.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He said

"Okay I have to go." I said

"Come to my place after." He said I nodded as I left, I got in the car and looked at my neck. I had an bruise I covered it with make up and drove off.

——————————————

I stood there looking sexy and I saw Sofia and dove snap pictures of me, they ran over to me and showed me.

"Your beautiful and I have something to tell you so come." She said as she pulled over to bench.

"Your becoming a model." Dove said excitedly I looked at her shocked

"What ! How? I didn't play hello tittie with nobody." I said and they laughed

"The pictures I took of you that day had got thousands of likes, people were sharing it and then famous model Gigi Hadid text me and wanted to photoshoot you." Sofia said I screamed in excitement and she put her finger on my neck removing the make up.

"Megan is that a bruise?" Dove asked

"A hickey." I said covering it up.

"Megan I had plenty of hickeys that not one." Sofia said I looked away.

"Well it's a different type umm I have to go." I said

I hate that I had to lie to my friends worse thing to do.

I got up and walked out the gym, I was face to face with the devil himself.

"Zion What are you -" I said before he slapped me

"Tommy?" He said

"A friend." I said backing away.

"2 days and your fucking someone else." He said angrily

"I didn't - I promise your the only I gave you my virginity Zion." I said scared out of my life.

I never been hit ever in my life before that day I was shocked

I looked over and saw tommy, I ran away and he chased after me. I went to my car trying to get in,

"Where you going huh you so Tommy! " Zion yelled at me he turned me around and I started crying.

"I swear I didn't do it." I said I wiped my tears away but they kept falling down.

"Please don't hurt me." I said

"Please don't hurt....... I'm sorry." He said

"This is over we are over." I said

"Megan you don't mean that." He said I got in my car and drove off.

The smartest thing I did to but it was my biggest mistake now.