I see you

Anonymous-

I walked into the club and the music was blasting, bad bitches were dancing, sexy little whores. Somethings I'm used to, I looked over at the table on the far right and she was dancing her ass off. I looked at her as she danced, she turned my way and we made eye contact. She looked at me and got off, I see you then huh? Okay play that game then let's play Megan Fox.

"Hey anonymous." The girl said

"Is it brandy or Camil?" I asked her I really forgot I just know she sucked my dick. She laughed and tried to touch me but I grabbed her hand.

"Candy." She said I nodded as megan went to the bar, I was even paying attention to what she was saying to me.

"Hey can you hear me."She said

"Excuse me." I said walking over to the bar.

"Can I get two shots of vodka." Megan said

"Make that 4." I said and she turned around to look at me, her eyes shined with her face.

"Umm do I know you ?" She asked me and this is what she sounds like from close up, she makes me hard without even being naked.

"No not at all." I said sipping on my drink, she looked away and she turned back to me.

"We don't know each other but I seen you looking at me at the club yesterday." I said

"Oh yeah I knew I seen your face somewhere and I wasn't looking at you, I was looking at the girl." She said oh she's trynna be funny I see.

"Megan you?" She asked me

"Roman." I said and handed my hand out, she shook it and I looked at her in her eyes and she looked away.

"Nice to meet you Roman." She said and she smiled looking away this my first fucking time, telling a bi- she's not a That a girl my name.

"Umm can I get another one I had rough day thanks Gerald." She said and he poured her another drink.

"Hey Megan I'm finna get an Uber me and chip so Umm text me when you get home." Sofia said she looked at megan, with a look. I know that look that look is don't talk to him he's dangerous. She walked away and Megan started laughing.

"What's funny?" I asked her

"Nothing, she looks at you like she's scared of you or something she doesn't even know you." She said sipping her drink.

"She does." I said bluntly she turned and looked at me.

"How? " she asked me

"She owed me 50,000 dollars for the drugs." I said and she slapped me, damn this motherfucker hit hard then a bitch.

"You threaten to kill my Bestfriend over a petty 50gs your sick." She said walking away, I laughed and I followed her out the club. She walked to an all black Ferrari, I grabbed her hand.

"Get the fuck off me." She said

"Megan Megan I wasn't gonna kill her I was going to do something else." I said

And I fucking told the truth how is that she's so damn pretty but can hit like a man.

"What was you going to do?" She asked me

"Make her pay duhh Megan Don't go." I said she looked at me with amusement but her face didn't her eyes did.

"Fine." She said shutting her door, I grabbed her hand and we walked back into the club.

"Dance with me." I said as I started dancing, she turned around and I just now notice she was wearing something different. She had on a tight black dress, with some heels the dress showed her curves. But her hair was the same, she turned around and started dancing. Her ass is on my dick, I grabbed her hips and they were swaying side to side.

"You can dance huh." I whispered in her ear, she bit down on her lip, and moved away. Oops sorry didn't mean to turn you on Megan Fox.

"I should get going I have an photoshoot tomorrow morning." She said

"Okay." I said and she walked away, I followed her to her car, I'm not letting her leave if I don't get a lick. This is my game and she's gonna join it.

"It was nice meeting you Roman." She said

"Whenever you wanna see me again you know where to look." I said and I rubbed her shoulder moving her hair, out her face.

"No." She said moving my hands I looked away.

"Goodbye." She said

"No it's see you soon goodbye is for funerals." I said and she laughed.

"See you soon." She said

"Yeah you know where to look." I said and she looked confused getting her car, I walked back and seen that brandy girl. I could used some head thanks to Megan, thought I was going to get a lick out of her. She could've at least let me lick the fuck out her neck, turn her on even more.