Time to let go

Megan-

I walked into the condo and put my purse on the counter. Harry came over to me and I hugged him tight and laid my head on his chest.

"Is everything alright?" He asked me I looked away because I'm tearing up inside, I don't even think I should've did what I did. I feel this regret in my guy and it's killing me, but god forgive me please. But I have to do what I have to do to be happy, I know that sounds selfish but for a long time. A long time I been looking at people be happy, but I been faking it this whole time. How can someone be happy when I been beaten my whole life, I'm a slut and I know admit it before but I can't be happy like this.

"We have to Umm talk Harry." I said and walked him to couch and we sat down he was ready for whatever I had to say.

"What is it?" He asked me

"I can't do this anymore." I said he looked at me confused and I looked away.

"What do you mean, do you need to go somewhere I'll give you as much space as you need. But I will check up on you babe you know your my life." He said and I wiped my tears away why do everything have to be this way, why do I always have to fuck up every good thing.

"No we have to be done forever, Harry look you see so much good in me when in reality I'm a bad person. I'm a slut Harry I been raped and abused my whole life. You do not deserve me you deserve so much better not me." I said

"Megan you are better baby I love you megan, I don't care about your pass what matters is the present." He said

"No no no stop just stop we are done okay I can't keep living with this regret okay. I feel broken, you are my life but I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry.......... goodbye Harry Styles." I said getting up, he stood up and looked at me, he grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Goodbye Megan Fox ." He said I walked away wiping my tears away, I grabbed my purse walking out the door. I heard the door open and kept walking.

"Megan I love you !" Harry yelled and I ran out the building, running to my car. Once I got in I started crying, I wiped my tears and pulled off.

————————

"Megan where wer- Megan." Sofia said I looked at her and she came over and hugged me.

"I broke up with him Sofia." I said crying

"Awwwn baby I know that was probably its alright, girls have to make the hardest sacrifices." She said kissing my forehead as she rubbed my back. I walked into her house and sat down on her couch, she sat next to me and looked at me.

"Your leaving aren't you?" She asked me

"California is calling my name." I said and she smiled and hugged me.

"If California is calling your name that means it's calling mines too, come on let's get to packing. But first I have to find me a new house which I did, and you an new condo." She said as she looked on her phone, she hugged me and rubbed my back.

"I'm so glad your my Bestfriend." I said

"Aww girl I'm glad your mines without you I'm not shit, besties for life."she said

"For life." I said we got up and she walked into her room, I grabbed my purse.

"Meet you at the airport afternoon  ?" I asked her

"Yes see your tomorrow!" She yelled and I walked out her house and went to my car.

——————————

I knocked on the door, and opened it, I smiled when I seen him standing up, he was walking. He looked over at me and I went to give him an a hug.

"Hey Megan." He said

"Hiii Thomas." I said

"I got you this." I said holding the ring I had gave him but he had left in my car and for 8 months in been in my glove department.

" I been looking for this you thief." He said I smiled

"Hey I'm leaving Hollywood and I came here because I told you I was yesterday and to tell you goodbye. The private jet is leaving in 20 minutes so I don't have long but I want to tell you thank you for making me happy. And to find closure because yesterday I did something I thought I would never do again. But I did because when I came to see you I wasn't happy with myself and I hope-" he cut me off and put his finger to my lip.

"You go I'll find you when the time is right now Goodbye Megan Fox." He said kissing my forehead.

"Goodbye........ Thomas Doherty take care." I said he smiled walking away, I walked out his room. And smiled at the doctors, and walked down the hall, I felt free for once. I thought I felt free when I was 16 but no, not all. This fine I feel free I feel relieved I feel better, I think I have closure to this broken soul of mines.

And I did and that's how I became the woman that I am now, all the boys and men I then dated. They taught me a lessen, and it was the same lesson over and over again. The lesson was no matter how Lonely you feel never find a new soul mate. If you don't have closure from your last partner and that's is what made me how I am now.