The islands

3 days later
Roman-

"Roman Stop Uhh fuck." Megan moaned as I pounded her harder than ever, today she told me no. And I told her she would get enough of telling me no, and she did she can't even handle me. Luckily we are in the islands where nobody can hear this girl scream.

"Romaaaan! Uhhh god! Roooomannn S-Stopp." She moaned I grinned pounding her one good time and pulled out.

"Uhhh I'm sorry." She said I laughed kissing her, and she pulled me between her legs.

"Is this what it feels like to be almost Mrs. Godfrey." And her tongue rolled saying my name, for 9 months I been dating her and I just realized she had an accent.

"You got an accent?" I asked her

"It comes out sometimes." She said and I nodded placing a hickey on her neck, she giggled.

"Ahh I love you." I said pecking her lips, I'm like so happy she said yes, now I'm just waiting for her to say I do.

"So when do you want to have our wedding ?" I asked her.

"Umm well the way how your fucking me I, don't want to have an belly bump while I'm in my dress." She said and I laughed I did cum her like 3 times but you can't really get pregnant like that.

"How about in 8 months because my mother likes to take her time in everything. She likes everything to be perfect." I said and she laughed and touched my nose.

"I do too so 8 months is great for me and we are pretty busy people oh and you have an interview-" I cut her off

"I told you not to worry about work baby, it's our free time." I said and he touched my face, and I looked at her.

"I never knew we would make it to being engaged, we are so different." She said

"I'm so pure, even though my innocence has been taken away from me when I killed that man." She said

"Baby you killed that man so you could save me your still innocent to me, your a pretty girl. A very gorgeous girl you complete me, and if you ever tried to leave me I will shoot you. In your knees, so you can't go nowhere. I can't see myself without. So is this how it feels to be engaged to Megan Fox?" I asked her and she smiled as a tear rolled done her face I wiped it away and she nodded.

"If that feeling is good then yess." She said laughing, I pecked her lips.

"I can't live without you either." She said and I could tell she meant it from the look in her eyes. She got up and her legs was shaking I laughed getting up walking over to her. I picked her up and walked to the bathroom,I closed the door. I sat her down on the bench and turned on bath water putting some bubbles in there. When it filled up I picked her sitting in the bath water, I grabbed her wash clothes and cleaned her back.

"Thanks." She said I smiled I looked at her back, I touched her bruised and she moved.

"You done?" She asked me

"What happened to your back?" I asked her

"That day when I almost got raped they bruised me with a brick." She said

"But it's fine." She said

"Baby I'm so sorry that's all my fault I'm so sorry." I said she shouldn't have those bruised if it wasn't for me, sometimes I wonder how she's my fiancé.

"It's fine Roman I forgive you." She said looking at me in the eyes, she was sitting between my legs. She rested her head on my chest, I waited a couple minutes and she was sleeping. The dick her to rest I see I picked her up and wrapped the towel around her, I dried her off and put my t-shirt on her. I laid her on the bed and put the covers on her, I walked out the room and went downstairs.

Me: Hello

Marret: Hello Hi son

Me: I proposed to Megan Marret

Marret: So I'm gonna have a daughter in-law and a grand children

Me: Yes ma

Marret: How long?

Me: 8months we need an engagement party

Marret: that will be ready in to months I'm gonna start planning right now oh my god

Me: call you whenever I guess

I hung up the phone and looked outside, the fuck is that. Somebody is just standing right there. I grabbed my gun putting in my pants, I walked outside and started laughing.

"Uhh hello private fucking property." I said and he stood there not flinching.

"Alright now I'm mad you got uno! Dos! -"

"It's me you asshole Peter duhh." He said and I put my gun down, I walked over to him.

"Don't do that shit again Peter the fuck you want." I said

"Why didn't you tell me you proposed to Megan Fox." He said

"It was public that's how you knew man your invited to engagement party." I said

"Ah I know I am and I'm gonna tell her all the females you was tricking and oh how many people you den killed. And how your the one who tried to kill her Bestfriend, you don't deserve her." Peter said

"He does deserve me I know about everything he did and I accepted. Being in a relationship is not always about your past it's about what you do to get away from it. It's mainly about the present not the past Peter get over yourself, hey come on." Megan said as she grabbed my hand and walked inside the house, I sat the gun on the counter and she looked at me.

"What's up with our people not liking you dating me?" She asked

"Because I'm an monster, I kill people for joy and I kill people when I have too. I torture woman to get what I want." I said and she touched my hands.

"You Don't do that to me." She said lowly

"And I will never do that to you, you are my fiancé I love you girl. I will never hurt you in that type of way." I said she smiled that was the smile she had gave me when she I saw her at the club. She came over and kissed me, I kissed her back and hugged her, she laid her head on my chest.

"I love you too..... The sound of your heartbeat is the most beautiful sound ever." She said

"What are you doing to me." I said

"Love." She said as we stood in the same position for minutes, I guess this is the love my mother was talking about. She always told me before my father divorced her to be with some other woman. They were madly in love just like me and Megan but when I marry her I'm not divorcing her. She's mines until death do us apart.