Never felt so good

Present time

Megan-

These past two years have been filled with, laughs, depression, sadness, happiness, good timed and bad times. But I found closure I haven't dated no one in two years. And I'm surprised I haven't had sex with anyone in two years. Me and Sofia are the queens of modeling but of course I'm always at the top of the billboard chart for modeling. I been to Hollywood a few times, I seen Harry and I seen Thomas. Harry has a New girlfriend and Thomas does to, and Im actually proud of him. He went to rehab for drugs to, I never mentioned but him being a drug dealer he was addict hisself. He has a little one he's two years old now his name is Marcus. He said he wanted to name his son with the first letter of my name, I thought that was cute. Sofia has found someone she's interested in, she settle down and for dove. Well remember when I said I lost a friend? It was dove when dove was in rehab. The guilt she had was eating her alive, and due the stage 4 cancer she had. She died in there a week after she was in there, I never thought out of all us it would be here who would be gone first. And me I'm a billionaire now and I'm only 21 yess baby girl has big bucks but unfortunately I don't know what to do with the money. My mom died a year ago, she died in a car crash, and I been crushed every since. So I had wen to therapy and I still do, because I be having mental breakdowns sometimes. I like it actually, I get to share my feelings down, it's like big ball of stress rolling off my shoulders. I live in this big ass condo, and I love it even though I dance in that bitch alone. I feel like myself most of the time and that's how it should be. But I have an appointment with one of the photographers in the world and I'm so ready for this shit. Like I'm super pumped yassssss! I feel like having a drink but I have to show up sober, Psa never show up to your job drunk unless you had a rough day.  And did I tell you got the role for Jonah hex movie? Yes I sure did that's what my photoshoot is for, they are making a cover so they can release the movie which is in 4 days yess. I'm so excited like Oh my gosh fuck!

——————————

"Okay so Megan I'm loving this look on you really if Jonah hex was real you'll be mines." Taylor said I laughed because he always giving me such compliments.

"Oh Taylor you know you will never get a chance are you guys ready?" I asked as I grabbed some lip gloss and put it on.

"Okay Megan sexy bad bitch is the look for today." Arnold said

"Arnold I look like that with the costume." I said and everyone started laughing, I walked on set and they took an off-guard.

"Awe fuck you." I said and started to snap my pictures. I'm down to my last 6 pictures I have to take and trust me, doing these covers. Is not easy at all, especially when you work these people.

"Look at the camera and give me that bad bitch look." He said and I looked as he snapped the picture. I walked over and he showed me and I'm so fucking pretty like god.