Love

Megan-

"So Megan it's been a month and you did not tell me that you and Thomas Doherty been dating for a month. I just found out because of the news you fucking traitor." Sofia said as she applied her lip gloss on her lips.

"I don't have to tell you my every move your not my mom Sof." I said she laughed and turned towards me.

"We are besties we tell each other everything." She said

"Not everything you didn't tell me that you and tony had sex, and tony like boys." I said she looked away and bit down on her lip.

"About that You see that was a drunk sorrow moment you know." She said

"Yeah I see." I said laughing as I continued to do my hair, me and her is going out tonight. We haven't went out in 2 weeks and I feel dead because I haven't got drunk in two weeks. I grabbed my purse and turned around.

"Look good as shit meg is Thomas hitting it right." She said and I started laughing

"Maybe and where's dove I haven't seen here in a week." I asked her she looked away.

"I don't know she ran off with her drug dealer boyfriend what's up with these drug dealers man. Always taking her." She said

"She just likes to have fun." I said she nodded and we walked out of her condo, we went to her my Ferrari and she's driving. I'm tired of driving because like no it's too much my foot be tired and I drive in heels.

"Anyways how is you and Thomas ?" Sofia said

"Good we really don't have much in common but that whats makes it fun he's actually sweet. He's someone I never pictured myself dating but I think he's the one." I said smiling

"If your happy I'm happier." She said as she got in the car and I did too, she started the car up. She drove and I rolled my eyes

"Girl speed it grandma." I said and she laughed pressing the gas, I looked out the window and seen all the palm trees and shit.

"You see I'm glad I took the opportunity to come to Hollywood. I could've been with Axel in Seattle." I said Sofia stopped the car and looked at me, I forgot I did not tell her about axel.

"Bitch Axel! The fine neighbor of yours back in Pennsylvania." She said looking at me I nodded

"We used to date and he asked me to go to Seattle with him, I told him no because I wanted to come here now drive." I said and she started driving as she shook her head.

"You had Tommy Wright, Zion hot ass Bruner,, Axel Muthafucking Chantum and now your dating the most famous hottest Scottish model ever Thomas Freaking Doherty! All the hotties meg and you turned down a deal to most hottest man on earth. " she said as she hit the steering wheel I laughed and looked at her.

"I was 16 I think or 17 I forgot time been flying by," I said she pulled up at the club and found a parking spot.

"Your so damn lucky and dumb at the same time Axel is loaded of money so is all the one's but Axel! Axel was the best I loved him." She said getting out the car, I did too and she walked over to me.

"I am so disappointed let's go get some drinks." She said as we walked into the club, I hurried and went to the bar.

"A shot of whiskey please and a shot of vodka." I said the bar tender poured me my drinks and I chugged them down. I looked over and Sofia was not by me, I looked forward and she was dancing. She was dancing with these girls I don't even think she knows who they are but she's having fun.

"Two more." I said and he handed me my drinks and I chugged them down.

"Okay so every time I put these down refill them here 1,000 cash keep me coming." I said he nodded putting the money in his pocket, I had drink after drink. And I had stopped drinking to dance, I walked into the crowd and people had surrounded me. But I was dancing by myself because I had boyfriend you know. Hours and hours passed and I was either dancing or drunk as hell.

My sober went away when I saw what I thought I didn't see but I did.

I looked up at the V.I.P and seen dove kissing all over thomas, my sober went away. My blood started to boil, so I went to the bar and my drinks were right there.

"Thanks." I said as I drink my drinks repeatedly, hours passed and I was drunk as fuck. But I can hold my liquor to get home, Sofia had a ride home so she gave me my keys. I failed to mention that I live with the son of bitch Thomas. I grabbed my purse and walked out the club going to my car, I got in and started it up. I played New person, same old mistake by tame implala.

I dove off and went to our apartment I still have mine, and I pay my rent there also.

——————————————

I struggled opening the door for a bit but I managed to get it open. I walked into the condo closing and locking the door, I put my keys on the counter going to the room. I sat on the on the bed taking my shoes off, I got up putting my hair into a bun.