Roman Godfrey

Megan-

We got off the plane and the car was sitting right there waiting for us, we are back in California. I loved the little trip we went on it was just me and him, and he's so fun to hang around with.

"Glad your comfortable." Roman said I put my Suitcase in the trunk and looked at him.

"Ummm yeah." I said

"Taking you to the gun range today." He said as he opened the car door for me and I got in, bit I thought I knew how to shoot a gun.

"I already know how to shoot a gun." I said and he laughed and smacked my thigh.

"Yeah a 9 not a machine gun." He said as he pulled off, I looked at my phone and I had an message from Sofia.

Sofie: Okay so now I feel like your being weird because of Roman fucking Godfrey ! Can we speak on the fact that your engaged to someone who tried to kill me!😡

Me: Sofie I have my own life can we talk about how your fucking Taylor fucking holder and Tony Fucking Lopez! When your dating Lawrence!

Sofie: Okay so we all have secrets so what Megan

Me: Me being engaged to Roman isn't a secret you were there everybody was so please speak on shit you know! I don't have to tell you my every fucking move Sofia once again my mother is dead and I don't know my father stay In your lane!!!

I put my phone down and he was opening the door for me, I got out the car and he grabbed my hand shutting the door.

"So you have a little fire in you now let's have shoot this machine gun, one day I might need you killa." He said as he put his arm over my shoulder, we walked into and he was greeted by the lady.

"Engaged." He said as he lift my hand up with the ring, the ring that I love so much. It's so cute I wonder what the wedding ring would look like.

"Is it that deep Roman." I said and he nodded and I laughed, I walked in and nobody was in there. He must of rented the place out, a tall man but not taller than Roman came around from the glass.

"Hello Roman and Nice to Meet Ms.Fox." He said and winked

"Uhh fiancé thanks." I said and Roman kissed me.

"You proposed to her?" He asked Roman, he grabbed my hand and put it in his face.

"Yes Roger and today my lovely fiancé is gonna learn how to shoot an machine gun yeah." He said and clapped his hands, yes my fiancé is literally insane. Reminds me of the joker and shit but he loves me, but I'm going to learn how to shoot an machine gun wow ok.

"You want her to learn how to shoot a machine gun?" He asked unsure.

"She's too soft." He said I grabbed the gun and shot the dummy in the Head first shot.

"I was about to say I wouldn't say that if I were you." Roman said kissing me, I put the gun down and he nodded.

"Alright I'll be back." He said Roman picked up the gun and pointed.

"Shoot the dog." He said

"No, Roman that's a really cute dog." I said he laughed

"Shoot the dog." He said I lifted the gun up and shot the dog, and it fell. I dropped the gun and held my chest, I watched the dog come back and I was confused.

"There's a chemical that brings that dog back from the dead lovely." He said and I let a huge breath a sigh of relief.

"So he poisoned the dog?" I asked and he nodded.

"Here outside." He said and me and Roman walked outside he had everything set up. He handed me the gun Roman helped me lift it up, he took it off Safety.

"Hit every single one of the targets." Roman said and I looked and he scared me so I started to let the gun fire. Hitting every single of the targets,

"Wooooooooooooo! Yeaaaah that's my fiancé she isn't soft you are roger !" He yelled and picked me up, he grabbed the gun and started shooting in the air.

"The woman of my dreams." He said

The men of my dreams of course and I love you.

"And your the man of my dreams I will love you forever." I said and he kissed me as we walked out of the gun range.

"Roman Godfrey, and Meeegan Fox I see." A familiar voice said and I looked and it was Thomas. Thomas fucking Doherty. A person I thought I would never see again oh my lord shit shit shit Megan.

"Sure is buddy want something." Roman said more than asked.

"Nothing today just came to see an old friend here Megan ." He said and I nodded, the bruise on my wrist came from Thomas and if I tell Roman, he's gonna freak out and kill him.

"Hi Thomas nice seeing you again." I said and he smiled and I put my hand out to shake it and he saw my ring. Roman phone started ringing and he walked away, Thomas shook my hand and touched my ring with his thumb.

"Your engaged? Or married?" He asked

"Engaged." I said

"That was supposed to be us I was supposed to propose to you not him, he's a bad man Megan. He tortures women. He's gonna do that to you Megan." He said

"I know what he do and I accepted he never put his hands on me. Like you did, see you soon thomas." I said walking back to the car I'm tired of people telling me how such of bad person he is. When in real life they don't even know him as a friend, they only know what he allow them to see. But Roman he's very sensitive, loving, funny, overprotective, he's kind in his own way. He's sweet they don't know him like I do and I will not allow them to tell me other wise.