Do I know you

Megan-

I walked out the store with my dress in my hand, I went to my car opening my trunk. I put my heels and dress in the trunk, I looked around. I walked around my car and opened my door getting in, I didn't even bother putting on my seatbelt because today is not the day. This morning when I had went to go get Starbucks one of my fans. One of my fucking fans then harassed me for a picture to the point that my friend, James had to beat dude ass. Then this morning I had an nail appointment and the lady canceled my shit so I had to wait an fucking hour to get these nails done. Then she messed up on my toes took an another hour for them to soak, so now that's it's 9:30 pm. I have to get my hair done, get dressed, I'm still have to eat because I didn't eat today at all. Today been one rough ass day and I hope this  party is good. Because if not it's over for everyone at the piece of shit.

In coming call from sofie

Me: Hello

Sofie💙: Hey Umm Taylor called me to call you so you could know that you have to Umm go get pictures.

Me: Where at

Sofie💙: Cvs he sent them there and are you okay

Me: okay and I'm fine call you later

I hung up the phone, I turned my car around going towards the city, when I'm almost home here come this shit. Why didn't he just text or call me earlier, the city is like an hour away from my house. Luckily I'm in my Ferrari, I turned the corner and sped down the street.

—————————

I got out my car and waved at the people, I'm at the party and the loud music filled my ears. I looked over and seen chip.

"Chip! " I yelled and he came over to me, and I seen cameras.

"Picture time Yasss!" I yelled

"Megan your a hot ass mess." He said as he touched my boobs and we looked at each other and laughed.

"Hey guyssss Megan Pooh you look gorgeous

"Hey guyssss Megan Pooh you look gorgeous." Sofia said as she came over to me and chip.

"Muah." She said kissing me in the cheek, I smiled and seen her dress and I loved it.

"Okay so I love the dress you look like an barbie

"Okay so I love the dress you look like an barbie." I said

"Yes a very long one." Chip said and we started laughing, I looked around and all people were walking in.

"Chip are you riding with me to the club ?" I asked him

"Club?" He asked

"I'm going to the club after this party ends at 1am." I said he looked away giving me that bitch please look. Me and Sofia started laughing I didn't introduce y'all to chip, his real name is love but he goes by Chip.

"Come on chippy it's gonna be fun get drunk for once." Sofia said

"Alright." He said and we started clapping

"Sofia are you riding with me ?" I asked her

"Girl yess but im catching an Uber home though because you leave at 6 in the morning for whatever reason." She said I walked away and she started laughing.

"Fuck you Sofie, you too chip." I said

"Oh come on." Sofia said

"I didn't even do nothing." Chip said I laughed as I walked over to the red carpet I posed and and walked away.

@Famousstyle: Megan Fox at the black and pink party looking like a doll. @meganfox 🥵🖤

"Now that's what you call fine

"Now that's what you call fine." I said to myself and went to go dance.

———————-

Anonymous-

"There she go right there." Peter said I looked over and she was very occupied with whatever she was doing. Her side view was sexy as hell, I never met someone who can look goods on both sides.

"What about her

"What about her." I said

"So you fucking harassed that girl to get her name and then gone say what about her, your backwards." Peter said I drunk my drink looking at everybody, I'm going to the club after this shit.

"You got a cigarette." I said he handed me one, I lit up and looked at the girl who was starring a whole in my face. I winked at her and she walked over to me, Peter left and I stood there with the cigarette in my mouth.

"Hey." She said I nodded as In for a hey.

"I'm candy, you ?" She asked me

"Anonymous." I said she looked at me and laughed, I didn't what's funny even though I probably know the reason why.

"That's your real name?" She asked me

"Yea come." I said as I walked away, I could hear her heels following me, I walked into the bathroom.

"You use the ladies room." She said laughing

"Only for this."I said she smiled licking her lips I walked into the stall, and she pulled down my pants.

———————

"This is the part where you leave." I said pushing her away from me, I walked out the bathroom and everyone was leaving.

"Sofia don't get in my car if your gonna whine about what's his name?" She said looking at her,

"Cameron." Sofia said

"Yeah him lets go." She said and they had left.