Axel

1 week later

This is the day I regret out of the horrible Things I regret this because I should've took the offer but no. I wanted to be a model, which I'm not complaining about. Because now I make millions off dollars and I'm finer than ever!

Megan-

"You should come to Seattle with me and run the empire I own." Alex said

"That's nice but I can't I have friends, my mom, my career, I can't leave all this good behind." I said I like Alex he's very sexy he's a drug dealer but not the one of my dreams. But I like hi every since that day we started dating I know to fast but I'm Megan Fox I do what I want.

"You can bring them I'm asking you to come and live the rest of your life with me , rich forever." He said kissing my neck, I bit down on my lip.

"I can't maybe some other time but not now." I said

"I'm not coming back I'm leaving for good." He said

"For good." I said unsure he nodded and grabbed my hands.

"You like me, I like you, I love the thing we have going on. Your my sexy ass girlfriend so spend your life with me please." He said

"I can't." I said he smashed his lips on to mine, and he pushed me on his bed, oh shit daddy.

"Oh shit." I said as he took his pants and boxers off, he got on top of me lifting my legs. He put hisself in me and it felt so good.

It did but I wish i took the opportunity but then I don't because I left the same day.

———————————

I walked to his door, and he stopped me.

"Megan I'm leaving today at 11pm I'll be waiting still." He said kissing me, I sighed hugging him.

"I'll come to say goodbye." I said he nodded and he watched me go into my house, my mom was kissing her boyfriend.

"Eww mom get a room." I said and she laughed

"Get a boyfriend." She said

"I do but not for long he's leaving to go to Seattle." I said

"Oh honey but I meant to tell you at 11 we are leaving." She said I looked at her and I was confused. I'm not going nowhere with mr. beard.

"For?" I asked

"They requested you to come tonight, Hollywood." She said said I got excited and rushed to my room, I started packing my clothes and I three-way called Sofia and Dove.

Call between Sofia, megan, and dove

Me: Hello

Sofia: hiya

Dove: did your mom tell you that we are leaving tonight at 11

Sofia : Yasssss!

Me: Mines just told me 3 minutes ago and I'm sitting here going insane anyways.

Dove: Hollywood boys

Sofia: Yasss new dickies!

Me: ahh yeah no new boys in general

Sofia: mom here I come ! I gotta call you back

Dove: me too we are on the way to your house in 5

Me: alright bye.

I hung up the phone looking at the time, I ran downstairs

"Hey is everything alright?" My mom asked as I ran out the house

"Yeah!" I yelled I went to axel house and he was sitting on the porch. I ran over to him and he stood up.

"I'm leaving tonight." I said

"Where?" He asked me

"Hollywood for my modeling." I said he smiled and brought me into a hug.

"I understand why you said you couldn't babe, I will come see you one day." He said kissing me, I kissed him and smelled his scent.

"So your not mad?" I asked him looking into his eyes, I think our babies would've been cute. Especially their eyes because mines change color and his are silver you can spot those eyes from Canada.

"No why would I be mad when your chasing your dream baby." He said I smiled kissing him again.

"Hey I loved spending time with you." He said

"I did too." I said smiling

"Goodbye Megan Fox." He said I came up and kissed him, I pulled away and looked at him smiling.

"Goodbye Axel Chantum." I said walking away I looked back and waved as I walked into the house. My mom was bring her bags out the house, thank god I get away from the crazies. I went to my room grabbing my suitcases, I looked around and wiped my tear. I grew up in the house and I'm saying goodbye to it, this is the Hardest party about leaving here. All the food memories , Hollywood here I come!

And that's when my life started.