Party

Megan-

I put on a black lace corset, with some cute ripped jeans, and my black heels. I straightened my hair, putting on my lips gloss and earrings. I grabbed my coat and my mother keys walking out my room, I went to the door. I walked outside locking the house up going to the car getting in, I started the car up playing some music and then pulled off.

I wish I never started that car up to go to that party. Party was the best the worst.

I pulled up Tommy Wicker house, the biggest house I even seen in my whole life. I need to get with Tommy he has money and that's what I want.

I got out the car and I could hear the music fill my ears up, I think I'm going to try out for the cheer team tomorrow

I got out the car and I could hear the music fill my ears up, I think I'm going to try out for the cheer team tomorrow. And plus I think I'm the cutest for it actually, I walked in the house and my song was on. I took off my jacket and sat it on the chair, everybody was dancing. I decided to go dance and enjoy myself.

And for the one millionth time I wish I never did that fuck !

I walked in the middle of the crowd and started to dance, Sofia saw me and to smile as I did. I touched all over my body dancing sexy, enjoying myself as I did. Sofia grabbed me handing me a drink just what I needed.

"Thanks and this party is going Ain't it." I said she started laughing and touched my titties.

"That's because you came your the only bad the balls to dance like that, and I didn't have the balls to that. Just walk in and start dancing sexy and shit I'm scared to do that." Sofia said yeah the fuck right, she flirts with a group of boys and her boyfriend at the same time.

"Oh yeah I need to use the bathroom where is it?" I asked her

"Upstairs somewhere have fun looking for it." She said as she walked out going into the crowd. I walked up the stairs with my drinking looking for the bathroom, I walked into a room and Tommy was right there. He turned around looked at me, I swallowed my spit and he starred.

"Are you done starring at me Tommy where is your bathroom?" I asked rolling my eyes

"There's a bathroom downstairs Meegan." He said

"Why the hell do you guys say my name like that and I didn't know that. I'm not going all the way back down there I have to pee give me an bathroom." I said as I sat my cup on his stand looking at him.

"Right here." He said I wish I had a bathroom in my room very fancy shit. I rolled my eyes going to his bathroom, I could feel him starring at me. After is used the bathroom I walked out the bathroom and he was sitting on his bed.

"Tommy I didn't know you had tattoos or -"

"That I looked like this ?" He said laughing

"Yes glow up much ?" I said I never knew that Tommy was such a hottie, a hottie with money wonder if he's a good guy. Megan Fox and good guys don't go together but I want to try it one day.

"Yep your trying out for the cheer team right?" He asked me

I wish my dumb ass said no Linda. My name is not linda. Who the hell is linda! Brain help me out.

"Yep." I said popping the p in yup, I looked around his room and gave him a sexy look.

"Come here." He said

"No thanks gotta go." I said he grabbed my arm pulling me on top of him.

"Well I'm here now hello Tommy McCray." I said biting down on my lip, he grabbed my face and kissed me. I moaned in his mouth as he touched my body, I sticked my tongue in his mouth. He is an amazing kisser, wonder if he's packing, the way he's kissing me make it seem like it.

"I love how you say my name." He said pulling away

"I know you do Tommy, see you tomorrow." I said getting up, I grabbed my cup walking out his room. I went down the stairs and met eyes with Sofia Carson and look she's drunk.

"Took you long enough." She said pulling me down the stairs.

"It smells like Thai food in here who's been fucking. And what did I miss." I said

"Nobody and everything girl your enemy is here and she's being the biggest slut ever." She said

"We are sluts Sofie don't forget." I said and she started laughing

"Flirting sluts meg." She said

"Says the one who isn't a virgin." I said

"My vagina is crying haven't had sex with my daddy in 2 weeks I hate life." She said

"Can't relate my cookie jar is closed until I meet the drug dealer of my dreams." I said

I met him alright.

"This drug dealer is never gonna show up Megan we live in a neighborhood full of rich bad boys. Or just rich boys period my daddy is a rich bad boy and I love him and his cucumber." She said

"I know you do but I have to go I'm driving myself home." I said

"You just got here meg stay." She said

"If I stay any longer I will be staying a night because I can't drive myself home love you kitty." I said leaving out his house going to my car, party was fun could've been funner if I stayed.

Not staying was the smartest choice I made in my teenage years.