Planning

Sofia-

I watched her look at dresses and I felt jealous, how is that he fell for her. I knew exactly what he meant by killing me, he was going to give me the good d. I seen him at her shoot for the School girl cover, and I saw the way he looked at her. But I knew she wasn't going to notice him, she was too busy caught up in her work to even notice him. He looked at her witch such amusement he never looked at me like that. He looked at me once and I thought that he wanted me. But no I had got some drugs and I didn't have the rest of money so I said I would come up with the money. And when I did give him the money he asked where I got it from, and I said from a friend. And that day he knew who my friend was barely but he wanted her name and I had no choice. I was so mad that all that hot guys chose her it was always Megan like why I'm pretty too. I can do the things she do why is it always her, it used to be Dove but now it's just megan.

"Hey sofe are you alright ?" Megan asked me as she held up two dresses.

"Yeah and I like that one." I said and she handed it to me.

"It's for you my treat I been so caught up we can barely hang out." She said and I nodded yeah to busy showing off the beautiful ring that Mr. Roman Godfrey, has to show off. I don't even know why I'm so jealousy when I have a boyfriend myself. A boyfriend who hasn't proposed to me yet and I been dating him for a grip now. They've been dating for 9 months and he put a ring on that finger, now I'm going to ruin their relationship. So I can have him all to myself and that's my plan cross out Megan.

"Oh yeah no need Umm I'm just gonna go outside for a minute." I said she nodded as I walked outside and met eyes wit Roman Godfrey.

"My fiancé in there?" He asked me

"Uhh no I don't know why where's she at, she was crying about how you were beating on her. She said you remind her of Thomas Doherty my poor pumpkin he beat on her so bad. That's where those bruises on her wrist came from but she ran that way I'll show you." I said

"That doesn't sound like her and I don't put my hands on her the fuck is she talking about." He said as he grew angry I could tell he's telling the truth.

"She said that she Umm-"

"Hey Roman." Megan said as she came out the store happy and he looked at me and laughed, why did she have to come out from the store.

"Oh Sofia I paid for your dress it's in there and babe I found this most beautiful dress to wear to your interview. All we need to do is get a really cute tux but you have a lot of those."  She said

—————————

Roman-

That little bitch Sofia is trying to ruin our relationship with lies. She's Megan Bestfriend why the hell would she try to do something like that. Megan just brought her 7 thousand dollar dress and she's trying to ruin her life. Wheew only if she knew who she was messing with don't try to come around fucking with my relationship. Don't mess with anything of mines especially my woman.

"Hey, you alright ?" Megan asked me I was sitting at the table not eating the food she had cook. And let's be honest here she cooks better than my maids, now I'm not gonna tell her so here we go.

"Yes,I'm fine." I said

"You haven't touched your food and you love my cooking what's wrong?" She asked me as she sat the towel on the counter, if I told her she wouldn't believe me. But here goes nothing or something, I'm not good with this Bestfriend shit like I'm just not.

"Sofia has came outside to tell me that you told her that I have been beating on you. And that I remind of you of your ex Thomas Doherty and she told me about the bruises on your wrist." I said

"Sounds like her why?" Megan said

"You act like I fucking know she told me that you had ran off crying somewhere else. I had asked her if you were in the store and she told me that. And when you came out her mood change which meant she was probably lying." I said

"She's definitely lying I don't tell her much about our relationship. She's been acting weird every since I got with you she's been trying to get me to leave you. And she wasn't lying about one thing, the cuts and bruises on my wrist came from Thomas. That's the only she wasn't lying about." She said and she looked away she feels uncomfortable about I'll let her come around.

"It's okay baby I won't let her get to us I'm happy, your happy that's all that matters to me. Engagement party is in 2 months my love so make sure you get that banging dress. So I fuck the shit out of you before we even go to party baby." I said and she smiled as she hugged me she grabbed a piece of chicken and I looked at her.

"Unt unt baby go fix your own." I said and she took a bite out of the chicken, I'm hungry now. I like talking things out with her, she made me understand a lot. Usually I would get mad but now I'm starting to understand that things can be my fault and not just hers.

"Hey." She said looking at me and I looked back at her as in for a yes.

"I love you." She said I smiled I swear this girl can make me blush, I love her too. I love her a lot.

"I love you more." I said and she kissed me and sat by me as I ate, she handed me something to drink. She got on her phone and started to do whatever she was doing, I love how she makes me feel like a whole. This big ass house I live it feel like 23 people live in here because she's here now. She's fun to be around with and hell she knows how to cook good chicken and I love good chicken.

AND HER.