The model

7 months later

Megan-

"Look at my bomb photo's I took." I said showing them my pictures

" I said showing them my pictures

"Bitch beautiful

"Bitch beautiful. What's up with you and Mr. Tommy Wright." Dove said as she took the photos looking at them.

"Can I copies of these?" Sofia asked

"Umm yeah I can ask if I get more I'm getting these a little bigger and me and Tommy are friends." I said

At that point I wish were just friends I mean we were but Benefits

"I don't know friends who picks each other, goes on dates, buys you all types of shit. Goes to your photoshoots, modeling gigs yeah right friends." Sofia said sticking her tongue out, I been on and off with zion, he's crazy he's been putting bruises on me. I can't wait to go to Hollywood next month, I'm bringing my friends and leaving these suckas here, and I'm bringing my mom also.

"Friends Sofie Dove will tell you with Mr.Grey huh." I said dove looked away yeah she has this friend name Jay grey. He's hot I can admit that but he's another crazy crazy and I have no time for it.

"We are not talking about me." She said drinking her apple juice I laughed and looked over. Tommy was starring at me, I waved and he nodded.

"He always starring at you like he wants to murder the vagina." Sofia said

"Girl no one is getting this vagina." I said looking away to see Zion wheew I wish I never had sex with my teacher.

First smart thing I said in my highschool years.

"Anyways Hollywood is in 2 more weeks yasss, my mom lives down there and she knows people." Sofia said Sofia real mom stays in Hollywood living her best life, Sofia loves her real mom. She couldn't move to Hollywood with her because had to finish school here so Ughh. But where gonna come back when it's time for graduation.

"Oh really look there's the school bell meet my house." I said grabbing my bag, walking out the class room. I went to my locker opening it to grab my keys, I closed my locker and Tommy was right there.

"Hey beautiful." He said

"Hi Tommy." I said giving him a weak smile, he laughed.

"Weak smile I see what are you doing after school?" He asked me

"I'm going out with my friends see ya." I said in a sweet voice walking away, swaying my hips. I walked to my car, I opened my car door and got in. A knock was on my window it was dove I rolled down m window and she did a pouty face.

"Get in whore." I said I know this already her boyfriend did not come to get her, she got in my car.

"And this why I hate dating a 24 year old never come on time." She said and that's why I hate that I dated a 23 year old. There crazy as hell I would not recommend.

Seriously.

I backed out the school parking lot, and started speeding the down the street. I seen my moms car and honked waving at her, I wonder where the hell she's going. I pulled up at my house and Sofia was already there, damn bitch just gone beat me to my own house huh. I parked and got out the car, I live in a nice ass neighborhood. I go to school with rich kids my mom is Latina and my dad is black, so baby girl knows some shit.

"Girl how the hell you gone beat me to my own house hoe." I said getting out my car, I looked at my neighbor he winked at me and I smiled. I waved at him going to my door, I walked into my house.

"Okay and because you like to do shit on your way home that's how." Sofia said

"Your neighbor is hot meg how old is he?" Dove asked

"Girl he's the same age as us you should see his older brother." I said winking at her she laughed and went to the kitchen.

"Your fat ass always in somebody damn kitchen bring me something to drink." I said turning on the tv, she walked over to me with something to drink.

"Uhh thanks." I said taking the drink.

"Go get your neighbor he's to damn hot like smoking."Dove said I rolled my eyes walking out the house, I went over to my neighbor house and knocked on his door.

"Hey is Axel here ?" I sweet if this is his dad he sure the fuck is a sugar daddy.

"Yeah hold on....... Axel the neighbor wants you. He's coming what's your name?" He asked me

"Megan." I said he smiled and licked his lips axel came to the door, mhmm he's so fine. He has sleeve tattoos on both arms. A neck tattoo, and a face tattoo with shiny silver eyes.

"Wassup Megan." He said smiling as he leaned in the door.

"Come over my friend wants to Umm you know ..... Talk." I said looking away as sexy as I could he chuckled.

"Alright I seen two of them but only one stands out Megan." He said as we walked back over to my house, I could feel his eyes starring at me. I just didn't bother to look back.

"Hello birdies this is axel, axel this Sofia and Dove make yourself at home." I said winking going up the stairs.

I wish I stayed downstairs

I was panting my nails when a knock was on my door

"Sofia you know that you come in any time right." I said laughing

"It's just that I'm not Sofia." A deep voice said I looked over and it was axel.

"Oh well you have to know what ? Bathroom." I said

"Yup." He said I got up and realized I had changed m clothes into some black shorts and a loony toons crop top. I walked across the hall and opened the door.

"Bathroom and wash your hands no time for Gems." I said he grabbed me pulling me into the bathroom, he closed the door and looked at me.

"Your friends are hot but your sexy." He said I smiled looking away.

"I get that a lot." I said chuckling

"Do you get this a lot?" He asked me

"Wha-" he cut me off his lips connected with mine and I don't know why but I kissed back this is something new. And plus he'a hot, he rubbed my ass and I licked his neck.

"Ooops sorry." I said giggling he laughed and I opened the door going back to my room.