The argument

Megan-

I put my hair in a bun taking off my earrings, and my necklace, placing it on my dresser. I took off my bracelets and put them on the dresser, I took off my dress. And grabbed my towel, Thomas walked in the room in just a bath towel.

"Hey baby it's 3 in the morning and your just now getting home." He said he was finna kissed me until I moved away. He chuckled and tried to kiss me again and I moved away.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I walked out the room going to the bathroom, he followed me and I rolled my eyes. I went into the bathroom turning on the shower, and looked into the mirror, I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and put toothpaste on my toothpaste brush. I started brushing my teeth, and he kissed my neck and I moved away. After I finished brushing my teeth he grabbed me.

"I'm trynna shower please move." I said he walked out the bathroom and I got into the shower.

——————-

I walked into the room and grabbed my silk night dress , I put it on and he walked over to me.

"If you was smart you would me alone." I said

"I didn't do nothing to you, you came in here with an attitude." He said

"Oh you didn't do nothing? How did doves lips taste, you still got red lipstick on your face." I said and he looked at me and wiped over nothing I was joking about the lipstick.

"What are you talking about." He said

"Don't act innocent I seen you at the club in the V.I.P section, your tongue was down doves throat. You were black jeans and Tommy shirt, with some red bottoms. She was wearing a red dress and she had red lipstick on with a bun in her hair. I was wearing a black dress that by the boobs it had lace. And my hair was curled." I said his face dropped and he turned around.

"I knew that was you." He said I nodded

"I didn't kiss her." He said I walked away and he grabbed me, and I pushed him.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled he grabbed me and I slapped him.

"Don't fucking slap Megan !" He yelled at me and I jumped back.

"Bitch fuck you and that whore dove." I said he grabbed me and I punched him.

"Don't fucking touch me your the reason why, that was her shoes I seen in my damn closet." I said and he looked at me.

"I bought those for you." He said

"I don't wear a 7 in heels and if you bought them why are they not here and why did she have them on today!" I yelled as I walked away from him,

"Go in there Thomas your not sleeping with me." I said

"I'm not sleeping on the couch." He said

"I'll leave then." I said grabbing my car keys , he Grabbed him a cover and a pillow.

"Your best fucking bet." I said as he walked out the room, I laid down and turned off the light.

————————————-

"Megan someone's here for you." Tony said I looked over and it was Thomas, I haven't talked to him in 19 days. I moved back into my apartment and declined every single one of his calls. I got up and walked over to him, I looked at him waiting for him to speak.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked me I looked back and tony nodded, I walked out my dresser room and closed the door.

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry that I lied to you and That I kissed Dove I know she's your friend but I was drunk baby I didn't. I didn't do it on purpose, and I'm so so so so sorry that I grabbed you and yelled at you so aggressively."  He said

"Okay." I said he grabbed my hands and he looked me in my eyes.

"Baby I promise I won't do it again please just come back home." He said he still was looking me in the eyes.

"I gotta get back to work." I said

"Megan." He said I turned around and looked at him.

"Let me take you out for dinner." He said

"Alright." I said walking back to my set, Tony looked at me and smiled, I sat in the chair and he continued to cut me hair.

"Okay so he apologized." I said

"And did you take him back?" Tony asked me as he popped that damn guy, I hate how he chew that fucking gum.

"No he asked for a date and I said alright." I said he slapped my shoulder, damn heavy ass hand.

"Bitch no your we're supposed to say I take you back and I love you tf. Not say yes to the date!" He yelled

"Why you gotta be such a jerk meg." He said I laughed

"Wow Hannah Montana, Got any more harsh digs?" I said more than asked this boy is on my last nerve I did not know having gay or bisexual friends. Can be so annoying because he's that if annoying was a person. It would be Tony.

"Your sarcastic ass is hilarious anyways boo butt you free to go we have the day off today." He said

"Yeah thanks." I said grabbing my keys and purse walking out the door.

"Meegan Fox , nice seeing you here." A voice said I turned around and it was Harry styles.

Harry styles : He is an American singer with a smile to die for, he the best.

"Umm Harry Styles hi." I said I never met him I only heard of him, but I'm shocked because this is my first time meeting a singer.

"I'm a big fan of you actually and hello nice to meet you." He said big fan of me no bitch fan of you ! Oh my gosh I'm finna shake his hand I'm acting like I'm not famous but shit.

"It's the other way around nice to meet you too."I said shaking his hand, I moved my hair out my face and smiled.

"Your doing anything right now?" He asked me

"I was just gonna go home so no." I said

"Would you like to this poem show? It has food and drinks there." He said I looked away I mean he said food and I can right ? It's a free world, just a little poem show that's fine.

"Uhh yeah sure." I said and he smiled

"Umm I can take you if you don't mind." He said

"Oh no that's fine actually I don't like driving anyways." I said

Honest to god truth bitch !