Sweet talk

Roman-

I gotta get away from her I can't keep getting this need to want her so bad, I gotta ditch her the only thing that can help me is sex. I got in my car and pulled off , I don't care if she says I'm a piece of shit because I am and I don't give a damn either. Fuck females feelings I'm not finna be soft or pussy for one I gotta dip.

———————

2 weeks later Hemlock groove 9:45 pm

I knocked on my mother's door I really hate that I had to come here, but I feel bad that I left  Megan two weeks ago, I can't even fucking think straight. My mother open the door and I walked in I went to the living room and sat down.

"What is it roman?" She asked me

"Make it go away." I said looking at her and she looked at me for answer.

"Make What go away exactly ?" She asked

"This feeling, I been feeling very weird remember when I told you about that girl." I said

"Oh Yes Ms Beautiful Megan Fox is it a tingly feeling." She asked me.

"Yess I want it to go away I only ask you this one favor." I said

"Every time she comes around I can't stop looking at her, when I go to beach I hear the ocean speaks. She tells me about nature and I put thought into it, when she always tries to leave I stop her. I waited to have sex with her, when she smile my heart, my body feels different. When I first saw her she was such a bad bitch and she still is, when she comes around I feel different like I want her. But I won't." I said she touched my face and lifted my head up.

"Awwn baby you've fallen in love with her." She said

"No." I said

"Yes Roman you've fallen in love with her now if you don't go back to California and apologize to that lovely girl. Or you will no longer be allowed to come in Hemlock groove ever again. I didn't raise you to break girls who actually finds you lovable." She said

"She accepts me she accepts me, she accepts everything that I do, she doesn't care she thinks I'm a beautiful person." I said

"Because you are." She said and I got up and walked out of her house, Ashley was standing there and I walked pass her.

"You can't hide your feelings forever Rome." She said and ignored getting into my car, I pulled off driving to some chick house. I got out my car knocking on her door, she opened it and tried to kiss me.

"No move here's your money don't event call my phone again got it." I said

"I thought we had something Roman." She said I laughed and my face was serious after that little chuckle.

"No only sex ion want that anymore." I said walking away going back to my car, I don't know why but I'm dropping every single of my whores for this one.

——————————

"Roman you can't just fuck me, give me money and then leave I'm not a prostitute Roman." Hayley said oh shit Hayley, Hayley, Hayley is a girl that I used to mess around with when I was in highschool. Me and her just kept contact and I'm guessing she caught feelings for me again, I looked at her and ran my hand down my face.

"I can this a free world Hayley." I said growing annoyed by the conversation.

"Roman why are you trying to leave something good for some other tramp." She said

"I was never with you Hayley only in high school you knew when we started to have sex. You weren't supposed to catch feelings again just strictly pleasure. And to get the record straight she's not a tramp so watch your mouth or a bullet goes to your Brain." I said leaving her house, see I hate that I had to be greedy for more pussy and I just had to fuck her again.