Meeting mom

Roman-

"You look sexy as hell in that dress baby

"You look sexy as hell in that dress baby." I said and rubbed her legs, she smiled and fixed her hair.

"Thanks you bought it ." She said as she bent down I smiled and came up behind her and slapped her ass. She groaned and I pulled down my pants and she lifted up.

"No no no." She said and I pulled my pants back up fixing my belt, I walked over to her and bent down to her ear.

"Your gonna regret saying that, come on." I said as I grabbed her hand and we walked out of her house. I walked to my Lamborghini and opened the door for her, she got in and I closed the door. I seen Sofia look at me and walked over towards her.

"Your screwing my friend ?" She asked me

"Your friend is my girlfriend now mind your business would you." I said going back to my car and got in.

"Everything alright ?" She asked me she had on her seatbelt and I unbuckled it.

"You only live once live fearless." I said as I pulled going full speed, now I will never do anything to hurt her. I'm a pro at this driving shit, it runs through my blood to be reckless. I sped up and she was holding on the door, I looked over.

"Let go of the door." I said she shook her head no, I removed her hand, and she looked at me.

"Trust me." I said and she nodded she put her hands out the window and I went faster down the road. Minutes later I looked over and she was enjoying the car ride, I smiled and I pulled up to the place my mom was at. She got out the car and I rolled my eyes, I grabbed her hand and walked to the door. My mom opened it and her eyes lit up, Megan smiled.

"Hi I'm megan." She said

"I know exactly who are miss beautiful come in." My mom said and we walked in my stopped me and looked at Megan who was sitting on the couch.

"You never told me that In person she way more gorgeous than what she's already is." She said walking into the living room, Megan smiled and looked around.

"So I'm Marret Godfrey nice to meet you Megan Fox." My mom said

"Nice to meet you ms.Godfrey." Megan responded nicely.

"So where are you from ?" She asked Megan

"A little small town called devils kettle it's in Pennsylvania." She said

"Oh well as you know roman and I are from Hemlock groove and it's very nice he's found someone who sees good in him you know." Marret said

"Yeah you made an very beautiful son." She said and I laughed

"Uhh I'm gonna get drinks be back." I said

"Go on." My mother said I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen grabbing some cups and drinks. Now if my mom embarrass me anymore I'm gonna blow her fucking head off and call it a night. I walked back in there were laughing at whatever I could literally puke right now.

"And he literally forgot the word in his play it was the most cutest thing ever. I spent days and hours making his costume perfect I don't know what made up do, what he's doing now." Marret said

"I didn't know you used to do plays Roman." Megan said I smiled

"That's why I'm actor now." I said

"So your parents ?" My asked her

"I don't know my dad and My mom is deceased." Megan said sipping on her drink I looked at her and could see that something was bothering her.

"Friends family?" My mom asked

"Uhh I don't know no other family but I grew up in a wealthy home, I had two Bestfriends but one died due to drugs. I have an Bestfriend named Sofia and Some friends Taylor and tony." I said

"As in Sofia Carson , Taylor holder and tony Lopez !"my mom said excitedly

"Yes they are the best, Umm where's your bathroom?" She asked

"Down the hall I'll take you." I said and we got up and went to the restroom, she opened the toilet seat and threw up.

"Should've never drunk the liquor on an hour empty stomach lets go." I said

"I know and what about your mom?" She asked

"She'll be fine." I said

———————————

Megan-

"Hey make sure you have a two weeks clothes packed." Roman said

"For." I said confused looking at him as I fixed my robe, I had just got out the shower. Meeting his mom was so fun, her personality is so fun he must act like his father.

"I'm taking you somewhere in the morning after we get breakfast so get some sleep. " he said kissing my cheek.

"Okay hey be safe driving home." I said and he came over and hugged me, he pecked my lips and winked.

"Always." He said and is smiled as he left, I went into my room and started looking for clothes. I hung up the dress he bought me and played some soft music as I packed my clothes, wonder where he's taking me.