Beautiful

Roman-

I carried her suitcase to my car, I opened my trunk putting her suitcases in my trunk. She came up from behind and I kissed her cheek, I was getting hungry. I knew she probably ate like some toast or something but a proper breakfast would be better.

"Where you wanna eat baby?" I asked her

"Umm It doesn't matter I'm kinda in the mood for an early smoothie." She said

"Okay breakfast shop." I said and she smiled I opened the door for her and she got in, I closed her door looking around. I seen a crack head and I walked over to her, she looked familiar and I squinted my eyes.

"Hey you got something for me?" She asked me

"Yeah how much you got?" I asked her she handed me a stack, I put it in my pocket taking out the crack.

"Take care." I said she walked away and I went to my car, and I got in, Megan was sleeping I guess I came a little to early. I pulled off I was just thinking is this how I want to spend the rest of my life. With one girl for the rest of my life one beautiful girl for the rest of my life, I don't know really but this feels right.

Peter and Roman call

Peter: Roman !

Me: Shut the hell up man

Peter: Why are you taking off for two weeks

Me: Because I can I'm the boss of the Godfrey residents right your in charge when I'm not around. What to much handle ? Being a pussy?

Peter: Alright man

Me: Thought so

I hung up the phone getting out my car.

——————————-

Megan woke up and she was looking around, I laughed because she had no idea where we are at.

"We're in British Columbia." I said

"I was sleep for that long?" She asked me I nodded and I gave her some comfortable shoes to wear.

"Go eat and meet me outside. " I said and she nodded I kissed her cheek as she left from the room. Today we are going on a hike now I never did this shit, nor do I walk for hours but umm yeah. I work out and that shit but walking up hills no sir never did that ever in my life. And never took a female to my favorite place in the world I love this place because it's calming not to many people live here. Or in this area it's far from the city what I like I'm not a peoples person. I'm a megan person I will do anything for her and I can't believe that shit came out of my mouth. A few minutes later she came in and her hair was in a bun and she had on the shoes, she yawned and looked at me.

"You look great I think you wanna go get water after this." I said walking up to her she never in her life seen me Like this. I usually wear my suits but I have on some black nike joggers and a black nike shirt with some nike shoes.

"What are we doing?" She asked me

"Going on a hike I have my bag right here." I said holding up my bag, she started freaking out.

"I don't have none of my stuff why didn't you wake me up I -"

"I already packed everything you need here's yours calm down beautiful." I said she laughed as she took the boom bag.

"Now you follow me since I know where to go and you don't." I said as I walked out the room door leading us to the back.

"Is this yours?" She asked me

"Yes I own it I come out here sometimes when I get the time." I said as we started walking into the woods and here we go this hard work.

"So do you do this often like hike?" She asked me and I was out of breath,

"Unt unt no way." I said drinking the water and she started laughing

"I don't even know where we are but I'm guessing we are not that close." She said laughing.

"Breath out your nose and not your mouth, helps you catch your breath faster." She said as she started walking

"Your going the wrong way turn right." I said catching up with her, she waited for me and she grabbed my hand.

"So Dove what happened to her?" I asked her

"She died in rehab." She said as she kept walking, her hand gripped around me and I smiled.

—————————-

"Are we almost there!" She yelled she took a break and I nodded.

"When we cross this bridge we are at our destination

"When we cross this bridge we are at our destination." I said

"This is beautiful." She said as she smiled looking at the water fall, and we started walking across the bridge.

"Why do you like shit like this so much ?" I asked her

"Because nature talks to you not many people know about nature or how it talks." She said

"And by many people you mean me right?" I asked her.

"Not just you Sofia doesn't know about nature, I don't never tell her about it. Because it's not her and people think I'm not supposed to be amused by it. Because I'm a millionaire, model, and actress." She said

"Try being a billionaire." I said flashing her a smile

"Your a billionaire?" She asked me I nodded and drunk my water.

"Oh I didn't know that how?" She asked me

"Well for one my parents are loaded and they are no longer in charge of the Godfrey residence. I own Hemlock groove so every single, dollar, penny, nickel, dime, quarter , 20,10,5s,1s and hundreds goes to me." I said

"So why do you sell drugs?" She asked me

"Peter didn't  have much money so I do it for him and plus it's fun." I said and she giggle as we reached our destination.

"This is gorgeous." She said I walked up behind her and kissed her neck, she touched my hair and I licked her neck. Going up to her ear and she moved away. I took off all my clothes including my boxers and I dived into the water , I smacked the water but it's fine. Because I know how to swim I came up to surface and she laughed.

"Are you gonna come join me or not!" I said

"Why should I !" She yelled from the top.

"Because this is you." I said and she smiled, I watched her get naked and she dived into the water. She came up to surface and started kiss me, I grabbed her kissing her back.

"Your so beautiful." She said looking at me in the eyes.

"Your gorgeous duckling." I said and kissed her back and wrapped her legs around me. I grabbed my dick putting it inside her and she moaned in my mouth. Being with her forever feels right now.