Control

2 days later

Roman -

I brought her to hemlock groove and she's nowhere in sight as soon when she got out the car she dipped. I saw her walking out the store and got out the car.

"There you go come here

"There you go come here." I said and she tried walking away but Peter grabbed her.

"Get off me." She said he brought her to me and I grabbed her putting her in the car.

"What do you want." She said

"You found your way around huh." I said

"I am famous so people helped me." She said with an attitude. She got in my car slamming the door, I got in and drove off.

"What was your purpose of bringing me to shit as town." She said looking out the window, I ignored her and kept driving.

"Shut Your fucking mouth." I said

"Fuck you." She said and my phone started ringing

Me: What Peter

Peter: Gunshot

Me: location

Peter: wood

Me: on my way.

I hung up the phone turning the car around recklessly

"Slow the fuck down." She said and I sped the car.

—————————

Megan-

"Stay In the car." He said

"I'm not a fucking child." I said rolling my eyes and he couldn't see because I refuse taking my glasses off.

"just listen shit." He said getting out the car, and I followed him.

"You got my money or no drugs." He said

Drug dealer ?

"Roman I will swear I'll pay you back I swear just give me a little time. " the man said

"Nope." And gun shots fired I had seen someone shooting at the girl, I ran in front of her and pushed her on the ground.

"Thanks." She said

"Megan!" He yelled I took the gun and shot the dude, and once I seen him fell. I could feel all the guilt I just killed a man, oh my god. I got up and started to run back to the car, Roman grabbed me and pushed me into the car. He got in and slammed the door.

"MEGAN I TOLD YOUR ASS STAY IN THE FUCKING CAR!" He yelled and I jumped and started crying.

"Not this shit again." He said and pulled off.