Just a show

Megan-

He pulled up the show and I was going to open the door but he stopped me.

"It's rude if I don't open the door." He said and I smiled looking away, he got out the far and opened my door.

"Thank you." I said getting out the car he shut the door and he walked towards the door and opened it. I walked in and he came in behind me.

"Table for two." He said the lady nodded and pointed us to table and went to go sit.

"I will have some waiter come for you to order just sit tight." The lady said

"That's fine." He said I looked around and I looked and his eyes met with mine, I shouldn't even be here. I mean like I still have a boyfriend but he's been cheating on me for two weeks.

"Your voice is so cute." He said looking at me I looked at him confused and he started laughing.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable but usually some famous girls sound like grown ass men." He said and I started laughing because he's so true, their voices be so deep.

"Oh no I just haven't heard that in a real long time thanks, I like the hair it's different." I said as I touched mines, so he can understand.

"Thanks you wear makeup?" He asked me

"Lip stick and eyelashes." I said he smiled as the waitress came.

"I would like a burger and fries, with a sunny d "I said

"Chicken and fries with a fruit punch." He said I smiled and I guess he noticed it and smiled back.

"Pretty pretty." Somebody said and he started laughing and I couldn't notice how cute his smile was.

"I know

"I know." He said the waitress came with out food.

"I brought you guys some barbecue sauce because I wouldn't eat my chicken or fries without." She said I nodded

"Thanks for looking out." I did picking up dry and started to eat, he ate his chicken and the show started.

——————————

We walked out the show case and went to his car, he opened the door I got in the car and he closed the door. He got in the car and I looked at the time I gotta get going because you thomas is supposed to be picking me up.

"Drop you off at home?" He asked me

"To my car if you don't mind." I said

"It's all good I forgot you left you car at your Umm job right ?" He said

"Yes." I said yeah I'm a model I'll be on the runway in 2 months but for now I do photo shoots and shit.

—————-

"Thanks for dropping me off." I said he leaned on his car and laughed.

"Well I had to you came with me right." He said I nodded going to my car, I opened my car door.

"Hey Megan." He said I turned around looked at him, he tossed a paper ball and I opened it.

"My number contact me." I said and smiled

"Have a good rest of your day Harry." I said

"You to meg." He said

I should've never felt that spark when he said and the way he smiled, is what messed me up.

I got in my car and started it up and pulled off, I turned my music up, and sped down the street. My started ringing and it was Thomas, I declined it and kept driving. I should've answer the phone right?

Glad I didn't.

When I pulled up to my apartment, I got out my car and he stood there leaning on his car. He walked over to me and I couldn't do nothing but smile. I missed his shiny blue eyes and them perfect white teeth of his.

"Where were you?" He asked me

"At a poem show." I said he moved my hair out my face and kissed my temple, he grabbed my hand and we walked to his car.

"I never knew you liked poems or talk shows." He said

"Me either." I said he opened the door and I got in, he jogged to the other side getting in the car. He pulled off speeding down the street, I looked out the window, the car ride was silent. No music, no voices just the noise of the bumping road. And the should of turning signals, that filled my ears up, and the nature.

—————————-

I got out the car and he stopped me, he kissed me and I kissed him back.

"I miss you so much." I said kissing him again, he pulled away.

"I do to I'm sorry." He said I bit down on my lip.

"I forgive you." I said he smiled as we went into the building, we always come here for art and I love it. I walked in and they had new art on the walls, I smiled as I looked at the paintings. I felt my body jerk and pulled into the corner.

"What's this?" He said in a low voice but he was angry, it was a picture of me and Harry laughing.

"That's a picture of me and Harry Styles at the Poem show." I said he had slapped the fuck out me, I felt my jaw go out a place, well it felt like that.

"Your cheating lets go." He said pulling me out the building, he grabbed me by my hair and opened his car door. Not this shit again, I thought he was different he had promised he would never hit me.

"You promised you would never hit me thomas." I said as I wiped my tears away and he popped me in my mouth.

"Stop hitting me." I said

"Your little slut ass is fucking him are you." He said angry

"No I just met him and I would never cheat on you I love you thomas." I said He slapped me again and I held my face.

"You fucked me when I first met you and we started dating." He said

"Your different." I said getting out the car.