The morning after

I wake up, why no back ache from the cheap mattress?, I haven't felt this good of a mattress since before I was kidnapped and taken away from my parents when I was 22, now I'm 25 and I live in a cheap motel and miles away, I was trained and brough off of the street, sure it took a while to get use to this cheap life, but I'd be dreaming if I could come up with that kind of money, to get me home, since there are 5 of us and rent is $250 a week, we each contribute $50, then the water and electricity, which is another $10 from us, goes to whatever so you only have $40 to do whatever, and that normally is either hygienic purposes or food, each girl gets their own stuff, and any spare change I go to the good will, there is a laundry mat on the first floor so all my spare dimes go there, and I work part time as a waitress working for tips, and get a $200 pay check for each fortnight, I am saving to get a better apartment, but we're lucky to get a late night job offer at least a month, since they could just go to a strip club and not pay that much for a girl, so our personal business isn't that strong, and no way am I becoming a prostitute.

I sit up, and look around, it's that apartment from last night, I feel my head, my mask is still on, I sigh and then it hits me about last night!, I rush to get my clothes on, I can't believe it!, I was fucked by a werewolf!, I can get my corset on, but walking home this early, in only this!, you've got to be kidding me, I walk out, sure I'm hoping one of the girls got the pay check, I sneak out, hoping my hair isn't that messed up, I go down the stairs, the guy from last night, looks like shit and I feel slightly better, I try going for the door 'wait' he says, I don't stop, he's going to kill me, he stands up straight and comes over 'door is locked' he says, I still try, he then leans on the door 'look about last night, I didn't know you were a ... virgin' he says, though all of his friends can hear, 'and your engaged' 'it's an arranged marriage' 'good for you' I say, 'what's your name?' 'I don't do names' I say 'you have a birthmark on your shoulder' 'so?' 'it's a wolf?' 'is that offensive?' I say 'are you ... like me?' 'no?' I say, not lying as he listens to my heartbeat 'that birth mark on your shoulder, it's rare, your from California?' he says 'so?' 'pretty far from home?' 'and that is none of your business' 'what kind of Chase is living in New York?' 'I live in Manhattan', why did I just say that?, 'even worse' he says 'what makes you think I'm a Chase?', how come he knows me already, 'cause only one family in the entire world has that mark' he says, 'whatever did one of my friend pick up the check?' 'their still very much passed out' he says, I move my hand through my hair 'how much?' '$500' I say, not lying 'just for you?' 'no, for all of us' 'how cheap are you?', I slap him, 'now I get why you did that, also hired hookers can normally make $800' he says 'oh wow?' I say with no enthusiasm 'so your not interested in how I know your family?' 'nope' I say 'you'd either be a cousin or- ... their daughter that went missing 3 years ago' 'yeah, one of my other friends can get the money' I say and try open the door 'open it' I demand 'I read about that, the plane was ambushed, but they only took you?, .... Allison', I go to punch him 'that is quite enough' he huffs holding my wrist, 'I'm not your prisoner and I don't give a fuck about Allison', not lying,  'why wouldn't you want to go home?' 'you don't know me, I'm not the Allison your thinking about, I have a life, a job and friends and I don't need some white motherfucker telling me what is what, and saying he's going to ruin my life, I've worked hard to build' I say, he chuckles 'alright, your life' he says, I tighten my ponytail, and then my friends come down 'your not poor?' one of them say 'what?' I say 'what the fuck?' another says 'we took you off of the streets and let you sleep on our couch and you've been rich this entire time' 'that's not my life' I say 'yeah, right' my friends say, the guy from last night unlocks the door 'we get you a job at the diner and this is what we're hearing?' another girl says, 'it's not true' I say, they walk out, I feel shamed, the guy goes to say something 'don't bother, you ruined my fucking life and once again I'm on the street, asshole' I say and try to convince my friends to not put my out on the street, but I lost the argument and now I'm on the street.

I was given a hour, my friends didn't even want to see me, I only saved up $61, but that's not going to get me far, maybe a few cheap meals, but not a new place to live, how could this happen?, it was suppose to be a normal night?, of course some guys try to hit on me, but I never expected things to be this bad, for the only people who cared when the world didn't give a shit and tossed me once they were done, if your wondering why I wasn't rapped when I was kidnapped is mainly cause I had my period and on my 2nd day of being kidnapped, I escaped and swimmed from their yacht to New York, now I'm right back where I started, only I actually have belongings, and experience on living on the street, but I refuse to sleep with people for sex, I'm still aching from last night, even if it felt good, in the morning opposite, very opposite, and this complete strangers fucked it, literally.