XI

Lewis put his hands on my waist as my hips swayed to the music. I think since Lewis and I are such good friends we can do things like this and everything stays platonic. 

"Closer" he whispered in my ear and indeed close I went. After a while, I looked up for Charles and couldn't find him. 

"Lew, where did they go?" I asked and he stopped. "We're going to find them," he said helping me through the crowd to a secluded hall. Moans could be heard and my heart dropped. "Charles!" I heard the girl's voice cry out. Lewis ran back to the room but shortly came back with Kimi and Sebastian. 

"I'm going to kill him," Kimi growled radiating energy as he marched toward the closed and flung the door open. "THIS IS BULLSHIT!" he roared. 

The girl and Charles met my eyes, "You girl, I want you to remember this face, this look of anger for the rest of your life." I sneered at her and turned to Charles. "I'll see you on August break." I snapped trying not to break at Charles's face full of regret and sadness. 

Sebastian wrapped me in a hug, "You will be ok." he said smiling down at me. 

"Kimi," I whispered seeing he was deciding if he should kill Charles or not. His face softened "Leave him." I whispered and he nodded walking away. 

"I have to find someone to take you home," Lewis said walking me away from the building.

 I shook my head, "I'm going to stay." I whispered and Lewis froze, "Why? Gigi you shouldn't have to deal with this." he exclaimed.

 I shook my head, "Divorce is not an option for us. I will always have Charles. I was just going to hang out with you." I explained. 

Lewis looked at me in awe and I just smiled. "Well you always have a place with me," he said. A Mercedes pulled up and he let me in the driver's side. "A small treat!" he smirked. 

"You trust me?" 

"Always." 

I pulled away leaving a smoke trail behind us. I sped the whole way there taking the back roads away from the police. "You are an angry driver." Lewis noted and I nodded, "I want to kill him." I hissed. "Get in line." he joked. Lewis and I just spent the rest of the night eating ice cream and watching sad movies. 

I decided to leave the next day and help get the Royal tour together. In a few weeks, the break rolled around and Charles was home. It's been a few days and we still haven't talked, but I don't even know what is going to happen. 

At the moment it is about thirty minutes after midnight and I was lying on my bed when I heard crying from the next door. My heart heaved, knowing the person I love the most was hurting. I put on grey sweat pants and a sports bra trying to not look like a total monster. 

I walked into Charles' room and saw him standing in the moonlight that reflected off his skin. His balcony door was opening letting the cool breeze in the room. I walked up behind him and placed my hand on his shoulder and he broke down in tears. 

"Scarlett...I-I'm so so sorry. I am an idiot and I will hand in my resignation after Monza," he whispered. 

"Charles look at me," I said and he turned. His eyes were bloodshot, and tear tracks were all over his face. 

"I will always forgive you and I'm still thinking," I said and he just wrapped me in a hug. 

"I don't deserve you," he exclaimed. 

"No, you do Mon Amour," I whispered. I looked into the beautiful eyes of Charles and he leaned down to kiss me softly and gently. "I'm yours, "I said as he pulled me flush against him. 

"Oh goodness!" I suddenly exclaimed. "We need to plan the wedding!" I don't know why it popped in my head, but we've technically been married for a few months now, so at least we should put on a show. 

"Mood killer!" he exclaimed. 

I rolled my eyes, "I'm on my period anyway." I chuckled when Charles flopped on the bed. "Are you ready for Belgium?" I asked, he nodded. "I have to pick a girl to shadow us for a whole week from America," I explained to him. 

"How can I help?" he asked and I just shrugged. 

"It's ok for now, let's just enjoy," I said and that is exactly what we did for the rest of August.

 On the last day before break ended Charles decided we should spend the day on our superyacht so here we are arriving at the marina in my red Ferrari. 

"So why they yacht?" I asked. 

He smirked, "You'll see when we get inside.". I walked onto the ramp and into the yacht to be engulfed in a huge hug. "Owww!" I groaned and he quickly let me go with a foolish grin on his face. 

"Hey Scarlett!" voices yelled and I saw drivers that from a lot of the teams including McLaren. 

"Carlos!" I exclaimed running to see the driver. 

"Look at you Scarlett, a Queen!" he exclaimed and I laughed. 

Soon we were sailing in the open water and I saw Lando sitting by himself at the tip of the deck. "Excuse me," I said to the drivers and walked over to Lando. "Hey Norris," I whispered sitting down beside him. 

He whipped his head toward me, "Your Majesty." he said nodding. 

"Scarlett." I shot back at him. 

"I thought you hated me," he said and I laughed. "Lando...I still have unfinished feelings about you." I explained. He nodded in agreement, "It all happened so fast, but I did this on purpose." he explained. 

"What!" 

"Yeah, your father told me about doomsday protocol and gave me the decision to keep you or give you off to Charles. I decided on Charles because I knew he would always be more excepted and better for you," he explained. 

I took a shaky breath "Lando, a day ago I got the call that the woman Charles cheated with his pregnant."I whispered and I saw him turn red. "Lando...LANDO!" I exclaimed as he charged at Charles and both of them went overboard into the sea.