XXXI

"Charles, it really isn't what it looks like." I said calmly as I watched tears start to well in his eyes. "Yeah right." he muttered. "Hey man you know me. I wouldn't ever do anything with Scarlett, because she's your girl." Max cut in. "She's not my girl anymore." Charles snapped. 

"Really? I thought when you kissed someone on instinct when you leave them means something. Also when you manage to leave without important items and you are waiting for Scarlett with them means something." Max exclaimed. "Can we talk in the morning before everyone leave, Charles?" I asked and Charles had a shocked look on his face. 

"Umm...yeah I need to talk with you anyways!" he stuttered and left the room quickly. 

I quickly wen to change into pajama's. "What's up with Charles?" Max asked when I exited the bathroom while I just rolled my eyes. "Let's just watch a movie." I grumble as I settled down on the couch with my new friend. In the back of my mind, I could inly wonder what Lewis would think of this. 

The Next Morning 

"Scarlett! Wake up!" Max exclaimed while shaking me out of my sleep. 

"What is so important that you have disturbed my beauty sleep!" I yelled and his phone was thrust in my face with a instagram post.  

lewishamilton: You can always count on animals, but people not so much 😒

Comment have been turned off

"I don't care." I groaned as I stretched my limbs out. 

"You should! That was your best friend for years!" Max exclaimed, but I just shrugged. "The world will keep spinning." I muttered as I rolled out of bed and got ready for my talk with Charles. 

"Oooh look at you!" Max pretended to fan girl, when I walked out of the bathroom red jumpsuit . "Can you take a picture so I can post something?" I asked MA and he whipped out his phone quickly. 

"Give me a pose!" he called and I struck some poses. He messes around for a little and then I got a ding on my phone. Max had posted a picture of me and took small dig at Lewis.

MaxVerstappen1: Got to spend sometime with this awesome lady @QueenGigi! Sometimes people don't just realize the value of people, because they are too arrogant and think they own the world 😒

QueenGigi: @MaxVerstappen Amazing photoshoot idea last night! Glad to have you as my one of my best friends!

DanielRiccardo: @MaxVerstappen1 @QueenGigi Why was I not invited!!!

     Queen Gigi: @DanielRiccardo You'll see soon enough 🤪

Formula1: We don't know when this friendship blossomed, but we are here for it! 

HamiltonFan: Honestly she needs to leave! Formula doesn't need her sleeping around with all the drivers before the season ends. 

LewisHamilton: @HamiltonFan I agree with you!!! #QueenGigi is cancelled

mercedesamgf1: #QueenGigi is cancelled!!!

Landonorris: Why are we all ganging app on @QueenGigi??!?

Georgerussell63: #QueenGigi Reigns On!!!

Alex_Albon: #QueenGigi Reigns On!!!

"Max...."I trailed off to see he was already mad at the comments. "This whole thing is on twitter and the top to trending things are #QueenGigi is cancelled and #QueenGigi lives on!" He exclaimed. 

"I don't care! We are pubic figures and this stuff happens. I am going to live my life, but I need to leave for breakfast!" I exclaimed as I pulled my red heels on. "Have fun!!!" Max called as I left the suite. 

I quickly rushed to the elevator and down to the lobby where I saw Charles waiting for me in the lobby in an all black suit whit a huge bouquet of red roses was in his hands. "Charles." I whispered as tears sprung in my eyes. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. Charles sent me a sweet smile, "Because...well the thing is..." Charles started to stumble over his words. "Let's just go in." Charles said while grabbed my hand and leading me out to the brunch restaurant in the hotel. "Hi do you have a reservation?" the lady asked at the front. "Leclerc for Two." Charles replied. "Oh my gosh! Right this way!" she exclaimed leading us to our seat where impending doom awaited us.