VI

*one month later 

I sat in the paddock club while Charles was on the circuit. "Come to one Charles!" the Ferrari section cheered as he crossed in P3. I small smile graced my face as he celebrated with his team and was in his own space.

 "Your majesty if you will follow me please." a man said walking to me and I nodded. He led me to a nice outdoor space near the garage where they were setting up for the interview with me and Charles for Vogue. I checked my outfit that consisted of a red sleeveless high neck jumpsuit, black red bottoms, and a slick high ponytail. I saw Charles running around shirtless with overalls tied at his waist. The camera crew recorded him being chased by Sebastian as they had fun for the first time in a long time. 

Lena, the interviewer came up to me, "So, what is going on over there?" she asked. 

I laughed, "Unless you're Kimi, many of the other drivers never grow up. He may be a Prince and Ferrari driver, but he is still a kid at heart like many of the drivers!" I explained. 

She laughed as well, "So, it must be fun having all these drivers in your li-" She was cut off by Daniel and Lewis walking in the interview making funny faces. 

"Exhibit A!" I said hugging the two drivers. "When are you going to let someone else win Lewis?" I joked and he smirked.

"When I retire," he said. 

"Hopefully soon." Daniel joked.

 "Shut it, Honey Badger." Lewis and I both shot at him, then we all started laughing. 

"So, I see you are close to the drivers," Lena stated. 

"Oh well I grew up around them, many cause Jules always had them over," I explained. 

"We have to go to press conferences, but do you want us to send Leclerc your way?" Daniel asked. 

"That would be great!" I replied and they gave me hugs. "Bye love you two, and congratulations again Lew!" I called as they walked away. 

"So before Charles comes, how are you really with this whole doomsday fiasco?" Lena asked.

I sighed. "Oh well you know, I'm ok. It's been a month and everything is falling into place." I explained and she nodded, "Well I think you are an amazing role model to everyone! Putting your country before yourself even when it wasn't favorable for you show such bravery." she replied and I smiled before I felt a kiss on the shoulder. 

"Alright! We have the royal couple of Monaco Queen Scarlett and Prince Charles joining us for 73 questions interview at the French Grand Prix!" Lena announced. 

"So, when did you two meet?" she asked. "Charles was one and a half and I was just born," I replied.

 "So you really know each other better than anyone?" 

Charles responded, "Oh of course. Scarlett knows me better than I know myself."

 The interview kept going for a while and finally, we got to the last question. "What is your favorite part or  thing about each other?"

 I started, "I love his eyes because he holds all his emotion in them. Many of you see pictures of him sitting with a stone face, but if you look at his eyes they will tell you everything." and Charles smiled. 

"What about you Charles?". 

"I love that from the day we met you have always been on my side. That even when Jules and my father passed and I was horrible towards you for years, you still loved and supported me. I love the way you hug me when I have a hard day and don't feel like talking. I love the way you care for the other drivers even though you are terrified for them you stay strong for them. So I guess in short what I'm saying is...I love you." he said softly staring into my eyes the whole time. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips and broke into a smile as butterflies swarmed. 

"Well I can say that this is our favorite Royal Couple and I can't wait to see your wedding!" she exclaimed and ended the interview. 

"You're a good actor," I replied, but he shook his head. 

"Scarlett I have been in love with you since we started dating. I know you have too because you act differently around me than Lando" he said. 

"How do you know I act differently?" I said. 

"Do you think if he treated you the way I did you would stick around?" he asked and silence followed. I grabbed his hand and we walked away in our own little world of bliss. 

July 11th, 2019 (one day before the start Great Britain Grand Prix)

I sat on the Royal jet signing documents for the country. "Romeo no one told me I would have paperwork." I groaned rubbing my temples.

 "Well you are just a kid, so it wasn't seen as such a big thing to talk about," he replied with a slight smile. 

"What do you think?" I asked leaning back in the plush chair. 

"About..." 

"About coming into Britain?". 

Romeo rolled his eyes, "Bad idea, but we have to keep an air of calm. The fact that we were not invited to the wedding should be enough for people, but they are holding an engagement party for you two at balmoral, so you should try to not be hostile." he replied carefully. 

"Hostile!" I scoffed, a Romeo smirked at me.

"If I may be so bold...You have always had a hostile streak toward England's Royal Family," he said. 

"Maybe too bold," I said sending him a glare. 

"Your Majesty, we are landing." a flight attendant announced. 

"You are a bold person." Romeo shot back at me and I whipped around. 

"How so?" "Look at you right now. You are in a showy black outfit, that many royals would not wear." He exclaimed. 

 "Darling if you think this is bold wait till you see me tonight," I smirked and we landed