threats

(TAKEN FROM MY JUGHEAD FANFICTION)

I woke up at 5:30 and got ready for school. I took a shower last night so I had some extra time. Eric sleeps late and panics when he's late so I decided to wake him up around 5:45. He got mad at me but got up to get ready anyway. We left around 6 and met our friends at Starbucks. There we saw Damiar and Aviva having a full out make-out session. I stopped and stared at them anger darkening my eyes. Eric noticed me staring and he looked to see what I was staring at. When he saw them he covered my eyes knowing I've made threats to others when they have dated my crush.

"Hey, guys!" Eric finally said. Damiar and Aviva pulled away and looked over. Damiar saw me my eyes almost black as I stared at Aviva. D got up ran over grabbed my hand and ran out with me.

"Calm down Ace." he told me.

"CALM DOWN?! How can I calm down after seeing you exchanging saliva with Aviva Sofia?!" I said pissed off.

"I don't know but I know you and I know you'll end up almost killing her and I don't want that I'm happy in my relationship." he said looking me in the eyes as they slowly went back to light blue and green. He smiled at me and we walked back into Starbucks. Around 6:30 we walked to school Damiar and Aviva hand in hand. I stared at their hands when dark thoughts filled my head. I had to control myself I couldn't risk losing D. We got to school and went into the student lounge and sat around and talked.

"Excuse me." I said excusing myself with my backpack. I went to Aviva's locker and wrote a note saying 'If you don't back off I'll make your life a living hell and say one thing to Damiar or anyone and I'll hurt everyone you ever loved' I slipped it in her locker and went back to the lounge. I sat next to Eric when the bell rang I sneakily followed Aviva to her locker she opened her locker and saw the note and her eyes watered. Damiar was with her and when he saw her eyes watering he got worried.

"What happened?!" he asked worriedly.

"Nothing." Aviva said as she shut her locker I ran off and went to class. The bell had rung around two minutes before I got to my class.

"Ace you're tardy. This is the third time this week, am I going to have to call home?" Mrs. Lillian asked.

"No!!" I said and took my seat. After class I walked to chemistry and sat next to Damiar my best friend.

"Hey!" Damiar greeted.

"Hey." I replied emotionless.

"Do you know anything about what happened to Aviva this morning? I saw you running away." he asked. I froze up before speaking.

"N-No what happened?" I asked lying.

"I don't know she said something about a note and when I asked to read it she said I couldn't." he responded. Then Eric rushed in the room he was mad at me.

"Ace outside now!!!" he raised his voice as I got up and walked out with him D stared at me.

"What's this about?!" he asked and held out the note I wrote.

"SHE TOLD YOU?!?!" I yelled angrily.

"You can't be threatening people if you get caught you be arrested!" Eric said still mad at me for threatening Aviva.

"I'll stop just tell her not to tell anyone please." I begged.

"Okay, I'll tell her." Eric said and then left as I walked back into class. After 20 minutes in came the Sheriff.

"I'm going to have to ask you to come with me." he said and I got up I held out my hands.

"I did it I threatened Aviva over Damiar I'm guilty." I said tears in my eyes looking at D he looked confused and angry. The sheriff walked over patted me down for weapons and handcuffed me. He walked me out of class and everyone stared including Eric as tears streamed down my face I held my head down. I had the sheriff on one side of me and another cop on the other side leading me out the door. D ran after me but was stopped by Mr. Mattews. Damiar stared as I went out the door tears streaming down his face he couldn't believe his best friend that he's known since he was four was getting taken to jail. It had been three hours since I got locked up and Damiar stood by my cell.

"Was that note from you?" he questioned.

"Yes..." I said looking down.

"Really? You love me so much as to threaten someone over me?" he smirked as he asked the questions.

"Yes?" I questioned back.

"Honestly I wish Aviva was more like you." he laughed as he said those words I looked up and smiled. I walked over to the cell door and grabbed him by his shirt kissing his soft lips. He was confused at first but after a moment started to kiss back that's when Eric walked in seeing us kissing made him mad but he was happy that I was happy. We pulled away and seen him and behind him was Aviva tears stained her cheeks as she stared at us.

"Damiar??" she asked and Eric turned around startled.

"We're over I was just using you anyway to get over Caleb." she said which made me furious.

"Little Red calm down! We don't need you locked up for life!!" Damiar told me giving me my own little nickname. I got bailed out and Damiar and I walked out hand in hand. When we got to my house dad was looking at me pissed. He started to yell at me as tears filled my eyes from being yelled at. D was standing behind me and dad noticed him.

"Oh, Damiar hey!" dad said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey." D said as we went up to my room to play video games.

(dinner time)

"ACE!! DINNER TIME!!" dad yelled forgetting D was with me. We pulled away and I got up off him and he sighed.

"Way to ruin the moment." He said and pouted. I giggled at him as we walked downstairs.

-WORD COUNT: 1052-