My room then?

(SMUT)

(I hated every second of this lmao)

(STOLEN FROM MY JUGHEAD FANFICTION)

I heard the rocks bounce off my window but I don't move from my spot on my bed. When the window comes open I don't even jump at the sudden noise.

"Ace?" I hear Damiar ask and then I hear his footsteps over to me.

"Ace....." he sighs and then appears in front of me. Slowly he crouches down to meet my eyes.

"Baby can you hear me?" he asks and I just nod at him as I look into his eyes. Softly he wipes the tears away along with a little mascara.

"What's wrong? Why did you disappear today? Why haven't you answered my calls?"

"I-... I - I can't do this anymore. This town.... these people...." I stutter out and hide my face in my hands. I feel the weight in the bed shift as he lays down next to me and pulls me close.

"I know... " he sighs again and uses one of his hands to pet my hair.

"This town and these people suck. I know that. But we're going to get out of here one day. I promise you." I look up at him and we kiss softly.

"Thank you, Dami...." I whisper. He nods.

"Anything for you... If I had the means we'd pack up all our stuff and go right now." I smile up at him and lightly drag my fingers over his cheek.

"Damiar Krogh. I love you with my entire heart and I always will."

"I love you more." he whispers making me smile and little. He then attacks me with kisses all over my face and neck making me giggle.

"Stop! Stop!" I laugh pushing him off as he laughs too. He pulls me back to him and kisses me one more time.

"How about we go pick up something from Starbucks and then to Eric's? He won't be home for a while. We can have time to ourselves?"

"I'd like that." I smile and we sit up and get ready to head into Starbucks. We sit on opposite sides of the booth as we drink our coffee. He smiles at me and I smile back with a blush.

"Why are you blushing?" he asks me softly.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I retort with a small laugh. He laughs a little too.

"I was just thinking about how beautiful you look right now." Damiar smiles and looks away almost a little embarrassed of himself.

"Oh stop my hair's a mess D I probably look I've been hit by a truck." I laugh and self consciously smooth it out.

"No, stop you look wonderful as always." he says again but I just shy away and laugh a little. He smiles and leans across to kiss me softly. I kiss him back and whisper.

"I love you..."

"I love you more, let's get going." he says throwing the cash on the table to pay for our food and then grabs my hand as we head to Eric's. When we get there no else is home as Damiar suspected and we head into the living room.

"Music?" Damiar asks as he takes my jacket along with his and hangs them up before walking over to the Bluetooth speaker. I nod and lean back into the couch.

"Something nice." I smile and he smiles back turning on something melodic yet melancholy but in just the right way. He has this thing where he always knows just what to do it's always been something I've loved about him. He walks over and sits down on the couch before motioning me over to cuddle with me.