handcuff (part 2)

Listen, I'm a kinky little bitch and I cringed so hard at this because the smut is terrible but enjoy.

(smut)

I watch as Damiar finishes his photoshoot with Cap, posting his favorite picture with the cuffs on Instagram. I watch as he walks into our room to put a shirt on before walking out of the Airbnb. About an hour passes and I'm in the shower when I hear him open the door to our room.

"Baby~" he purrs opening the bathroom door slightly.

"What Damiar?" I ask.

"I got two new pairs of handcuffs." he smirks.

"I'll be out in a minute." I sigh, knowing I'm not getting out of this one. I walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body, Damiar is nowhere to be seen. I start to get dressed by picking out some underwear and a bra.

"Oouu, you should wear the black lace ones." I hear him. I look around the room quickly before spotting him on the bed.

"How did you-"

"Don't worry about it." he laughs.

"So black lace?" I ask and he nods.

"The ones with the string thingys!!" he whines.

"Okay." I mock his whiney tone. I walk back in the bathroom to put the black lace clothing on my body. I walk out of the bathroom to see him staring me up and down. I look at him for a second. Before I know it I'm pinned against the wall, Damiar kissing me roughly. He pulls away from my lips making a trail of kisses to my jaw. From my jaw, he trails down my neck and to my stomach. I take my middle and index finger hooking them under his chin and pulling his head back up to meet my face. He smashes lips back into mine, licking my bottom lip asking for entrance. Knowing if I deny access he'll pull my hair and force his way in like usual I allow him to enter. As our tongues wrestle I feel his hands trail down my figure taking one of the strings hanging off the lace cloth and wrapping it around his finger. The kiss starts to get sloppy and before I know it Damiar pulls away and buries his face in the crook of my neck. Moans escape my lips as he sucks harshly and nibbles on my sweet spot. He starts to mess with the fabric of my underwear. I fingered the bottom of his shirt as he lifted his arms pulling away when the clothing got to his neck.

"Damiar... there's a bed for a reason." I tell him breathlessly as he moves the steamy session to the bed. He grabs the handcuffs out of the plastic bag from the store and cuffs me to the bed. I heard the door open as Damiar fumbled with his belt.

"I-" Kai starts and I watch as Damiar's eyes go wide as my face turns red.

"I forgot to lock the door..." Damiar breathes.

-WORD COUNT: 489-