Living with Damiar

(BACKSTORY)

Living with Damiar has its ups and downs, I guess I should give some backstory to how I ended up living with him. It all started the day I turned 22, before that I'd seen Damiar on TikTok. I was around 18 when I first saw him on TikTok. For my 20th birthday, I met Damiar, we immediately clicked and started talking privately on his discord. The second time we met was after I turned 21, we exchanged numbers over discord and facetime a lot. When we met up that time we planned it. We went to Starbucks and got coffee after that, we hung out at the mall and shopped for a bit before meeting Eric and Paul at Olive Garden. We ate dinner at Olive Garden and went back to Damiar's house. I stayed with him for a few days as we planned, most of the time was spent sleeping until 2 pm making TikToks at 6 pm and playing video games and streaming until 6 am. I lived in California at the time of all of our meetups so when I went back to California sometimes I would take D so he could visit Silas. Sometimes I would surprise Damiar and randomly visit him. Damiar's family was always happy to see him when he would come back to California with me. He'd spend a few days in California with his family and me and then I'd buy him a plane ticket to go back home. It was always a pain leaving and going back to California because saying goodbye was hard, someone would always end up crying before I'd leave. When I would visit Silas without Damiar I'd always see Silas texting him, they were always talking about a girl with long red velvet hair and blueish grey eyes. It always sounded like they were talking about me but that was a crazy thought to me at the time because I knew Damiar didn't want to date me and when they would talk about her D would always say he would kill someone for her to love him. Anyway, when I turned 22 we decided to meet up, I was having problems at home with having to pay the bills and not making a lot of money. When I had told Damiar about it he suggested I live with him. After arguing over it for a bit I finally caved in and said yes to it. Eric and Paul were happy to hear I was moving in, Damiar was the happiest seeing we were going to be sharing a room. Okay, now that you have some back story let's get into the ups and downs. Some of the ups are he is super caring, easy to talk to, and he's is very gentle. There's only one down to living with Damiar and that is he can be very loud at times. He was always loud while I was trying to sleep so eventually I gave up on sleeping while he was awake. Now we're always up to something to mess with Eric and Paul... like today. We're going to Target with Eric and Damiar is in a straight jacket. I watched as Damiar set up his phone and we waited for Eric.

"Eric we're ready to go!!" Damiar yelled.

"D, you can't fucking wear a straight jacket to Target." Eric yelled walking into the kitchen.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do." Damiar told Eric and I laughed.

"Come on little red please don't encourage him." Eric told me, I laughed at him.

"Okay D, go get in actual clothes so you don't upset the Eric anymore." I laughed

"But baby..." D started as I felt a heat rise to my face.

"N-Now please!!" I told him as he noticed the blush on my face he walked closer to me but stopped.

"I'll get you tonight sweetheart." he whispered in my ear and walked away as my breath hitched slightly.

"Little red, you okay?" Eric asked.

"Huh, oh I-I'm fine." I stuttered out. I watched as D walked out in his red and black striped sweater and black ripped jeans with his combat boots. He had black suspenders hanging off of his jeans. We went to Target and shopped for random stuff. I dragged Eric and Damiar over to where the fruit gummy's were.

"Can I have fuit gummies please?" I asked looking at D.

"What are you baby Yoda?" He laughed while picking a box up and putting them in the cart. We finished shopping and drove back to the house. I immediately snatched the fruit gummy's from Damiar and ran to our room with him chasing after me. I jumped on the bed hugging the box of Welches fruit snacks. Not long after Damiar was on top of me holding my hands against the bed with one hand he took the box of fruit snacks as my breath hitched he leaned closer to me.

"I told you I'd get you baby." He whispered causing a heat to rise to my face. He stayed on top of me thinking of what he could do to me before he could do anything Eric walked in.

"You know what I don't want to know what's going on." he told us before walking away. As soon as he was gone Damiar started tickling me.

"Damiar!!" I screamed laughing as he continued to tickle me.

"Stop!!" I whined trying to stop laughing. He didn't listen and kept tickling me.

"I... can't... breathe!!" I laughed trying to catch my breath. Damiar stopped as I panted trying to catch my breath. We spent the rest of the day making Tiktoks and messing with Eric. It was the little things like that, that made me smile.
WORD COUNT: 967•