driven to death

(Suicide)

As I walked the halls I heard people whispering about me. I walked up to Caleb, Aviva, and Kai. I wave at them and give a smile.

"Ace..." Aviva said looking sad. I gave her a confused look within seconds there were her and Damiar's messages in my face. As I read them I felt tears come to my eyes. Just then I felt his warm touch on my shoulder. I quickly turn around and look up at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Am I okay?! Am I okay?!" I laugh.

"What you are doing is wrong!! Damiar, these girls that you pray on... their feelings aren't toys!! You might have said you don't like me but your texts to me state otherwise!! Damiar, I love you but stop leading me on!! Stop playing with my feelings for once in your damn life open your eyes!! Look at what you're doing to me and so many other freshman girls you pray on!! I'm asking you now, do you love me or are you just trying to make me happy?! Do you just want me for my body?!" I yell as the hot tears stream down my face. Damiar sighs and looks down at his feet before saying anything. He looks like he's about to say something but stops.

"That's what I thought.." I whisper as I run out of the school doors.

"Ace, wait!!" Damiar yells about to run after me but he's stopped by Kai.

"Don't you think you've caused enough damage?" Kai asks pissed before running after me. He looks everywhere but gives up after looking all day and not finding me.

•Kai's POV•

"Kai turn on the news.." my mom tells me. I turn on the news quickly and there I see her.

"A freshman girl was found dead in her bedroom this morning. Police say she took a bullet to the head. The girl left notes for all of her friends including the 'love of her life' Damiar Krogh. " the news reporter reports as I turned off the television I receive texts from Aviva, Caleb, and none other than Damiar himself. They were all asking if I had heard the news about Ace. As I reply to the texts tears streamed down my face. Ace was my best friend she was always there for me.

•Damiar's POV•

After the events of yesterday, I went to sleep after Kai went off on me over text. I woke up and got ready for school. As I walked into the school people were throwing things at me and whispering about me. My locker had a bunch of inappropriate things painted on it. As the pain started to set in I started losing my sanity.

•A week later•

I've started seeing her. Everyone says I'm insane but I know she's there... haunting me... taunting me... wanting revenge for what I put her through. I talk to her any chance I get but she never answers. I always tell her I'm sorry for what I put her through and that I loved her a lot. We don't realize we miss someone until they're gone. Ace Waters was loved by many but my stupid ass hurt her and drove her to suicide.

WORD COUNT: 530•