Teasing Mr. Krogh

(Based on the picture below sort of)

We're halfway through math class when my calculator stops working

We're halfway through math class when my calculator stops working. I start hitting my calculator off the desk hoping it will work. Damiar gets fed up with it seeing I shouldn't be "breaking" school supplies.

"Ace how would you like it if I banged you on the table?!" he asks yelling. I get up and walk towards him.

"Well, Mr. Krogh I would like it." I smirk grabbing his face. His breath hitches.

"Go stand out in the hall, we need to have a talk." he tells me. He can act like he is angry but I see right through his act. I am his girlfriend after all.

"Right..." I wink.

"Don't make me give you detention." he growls.

"You're the teacher that runs detention." I smirk.

"Do you want to go to the principal's office?" he asks with a sneer.

"Oouu, do you want me to get out of school suspension so you can spend time with me" I tease. Small laughs erupt from sections of the class.

"Out in the hall right now young lady." he yells. Just as I'm about to exit the class, Mr. Mattews walks in.

"I heard yelling what's going on?" he asks. Damiar and I look at each other.

"Ace is disobeying Mr. Krogh." Marshal stands up.

"Marshal I will slit your throat do not test me." I growl as the boy quickly sits back down.

"Okay threatening a student and insubordination... that's three days of out of school suspension." Mr. Mattews sighs.

"W-What?!" I ask.

"Grab your things I'm sending you home." Mr. Mattews tells me. I grab my things and head out the door of the classroom. I get a text when I look at my phone I see its from Damiar

Try to tease me again babygirl.

-WORD COUNT: 308-