We aren't twins

(Ace's dress)

I put the octopus tentacle dress on

I put the octopus tentacle dress on. It's just like Damiar's button-up. My mom ordered it when I was in 12th grade before I met Damiar. I 'm going on a date with Damiar tonight. He 's taking me to the mall since it was the first time we were allowed out of the house without being 6 feet apart. As I finish applying my winged liner I hear a knock at my door. I run down the stair and open the door to see Damiar standing there, black roses in hand, and with his octopus tentacle button-up. I look down at my dress as I take the roses out of his hand. A small giggle escapes my lips. I look back up at him as he places his hands on my hips. He scans my body up and down.

"You look beautiful baby." he smiles.

"Thank you." I smile back.

"Let's go." he continues to slime taking my hand. The walk to the mall isn't that long. We immediately go to the food court.

"Where do you want to eat?" he asks.

"Little Tokyo!!" I smile as he nods. We walk over to Little Tokyo and order our food. After we finish eating we start shopping. While walking looking for a place to shop fans kept noticing Damiar and me. We took pictures, gave hugs, and Damiar even said 'hey baby" a few times. While walking out of the Disney store Damiar gives me a kiss. A little girl that looks around four notices us.

"Mommy, mommy!!" the little girl smiles tugging on her mother's shirt. The mother turns around looking down at her daughter as the daughter points to us.

"Look at the twins that are kissing mommy!!" the little girl exclaims. We pull away quickly looking in the direction of the little girl.

"We aren't twins." we laugh as the girl's mother apologizes.

"We should have seen that coming." Damiar laughs.

"Yep."

-WORD COUNT: 343-