The four-wheeler

Eric and I drive by Ace's house to see her zooming around on her four-wheeler. As we drive by her she stops.

"Why hello boys!!" she greets.

"Hey, baby!!" I smile as Eric stops.

"We'll be back we're going to go turn and come back." Eric tells her and she nods. We drive up to the U-turn and start the ride back. As we approach Ace's I watch as she makes a sharp turn. HEr four-wheeler goes on two wheels before tipping with her on it. I watch as the four-wheeler lands on top of her as Eric stops. I open the door rushing to her.

"Are you okay??" I ask panicking.

"I don't know just get this thing off of me please!!" she cries. Eric parks in her driveway before running over to help me lift the four-wheeler. We get the four-wheeler off of her and I pick her up. She has tears running down her face as well as sweat. I carry her into the house and lay her down in her bed. Eric walks in with the keys to the four-wheeler.

"Is she hurt?" he asks.

"I'm not sure yet." I frown. I go limb to limb pressing every bone in her body. She only winces when I get to her right leg which with further inspection I notice it's bruised and has small cuts everywhere.

"Eric... I think her legs broken." I sigh.

"I doubt it." he replies.

(one hospital trip later)

"I was right." I sigh as I help Ace out of the car and hand her, her crutches.

-WORD COUNT: 256-