Bad Romance

(Based loosely on TikTok above)

It was my first concert and I was freaking out. Damiar was nowhere to be found. As I paced back and forth backstage my anxiety rose. Caleb came to check on me, I broke. I trembled as it felt hard to breathe. I started getting nauseous as I sweated profusely.

"Where's Damiar?!" I started to cry. Just I was trying to calm myself down Kai walked backstage.

"Has anyone seen Damiar?" Kai asked I looked up at him.

"Bad timing!!" I yelled starting to freak out again. Caleb and Kai went to search for Damiar but to their surprise, they didn't find him. Finally, the time had come and Caleb, Kai, and I were on stage. When the high note was coming up I started trembling.

"She isn't going to hit it." I heard Caleb tell Kai.

"She will!!" Kai told Caleb.

(Damiar's POV)

I made my way to the front of the crowd just in time for her high note.

"Come on baby!!" I yelled and she looked at me. She hit the note perfectly with a cute smile plastered on her face.

"That's my girl!!" I yelled. At the end of the concert, I rushed backstage. I fake coughed right behind Ace. Slowly, she turned around.

"Damiar..." she breathed quietly with a smile on her face.

"You killed it out there!!" I told her before pulling her into a kiss. The kiss was short and gentle but passionate. We pulled away but kept our foreheads together.

-WORD COUNT: 256-