Popular

Ace Waters and Aviva Sofia were the two most popular girls in school. They ruled the school, and no one dared to stop them. If anyone tried, they would make that person's life a living hell. Caleb Finn and Aviva were dating while Ace longed for Damiar Krogh however, Aviva wouldn't let her have him because he was "too quiet." Aviva said quiet people didn't belong in their group but Ace knew Damiar before she was roped into being popular. He was the loudest boy she had ever met and she loved him because of that. She loved the sleepless nights of listening to him rage while playing video games. She missed hearing his adorable, funny. and some times sexy "hey baby!" She missed seeing his face light up at the sight of her... now when he saw her she only got a cold shoulder. He was her shoulder to cry on... he was her support... and she fucked it up the day she started bullying him. She would push him against the lockers, make him drop all his book so his papers would fly everywhere, she would mock his "hey baby!" that was the one thing she loved more than the sleepless nights. Ace eventually couldn't take it anymore and while at lunch she snapped.

"I can't take this anymore!!" she yelled causing everyone including the black-haired boy to look at her.

"Ace, sweetie, what's wrong?" Aviva asked.

"I-I don't want to be popular anymore!! I'm tired of bullying Damiar, the boy I used to be so close to. You roped me in and made me feel powerful in all the wrong ways!!" Ace continued to yell looking at Damiar. She watched the boy smile at her, it was the first smile she had saw from him in years.

"Damiar, I am so fucking sorry for everything I've ever done to you." Ace told him.

"You can't be serious?!" Aviva yelled. Ace looked at Aviva anger in her eyes.

"Oh, I'm serious. I'm sick of playing your twisted game." Ace told Aviva calmly. Damiar knew she was mad due to the calmness in her voice she was never this calm. Ace sighed before starting to walk out of the cafeteria. She got to the door and looked at Aviva.

"We aren't friends anymore!!" she yelled across the room to Aviva. Ace opened the cafeteria door and walked out slamming the door on the way out. Ace sat on the steps into the school's entrance, head in hands, small sobs escaping her lips. Not only did she have no friends now she also didn't have the love of her life. She listened as the door to the school opened quickly before shutting, She listened to the shuffling beside her.

"Need a shoulder to cry on?" a voice asked. Ace looked up to see none other than the black-haired boy.

"Damiar..." she cried quietly. he moved quickly, pulling her into a hug as she cried into his chest.

"Shh, it's okay. Everything's going to be alright." he told her quietly. It got quiet before Ace looked up at him, glancing at his lips for a split second, he hesitated slightly. Slowly Ace closed her eyes and leaned in. Damiar closed the gap cupping her face in his hands. When the two pulled away they let out a small laugh. For their first kiss, it wasn't as awkward as they thought it would be.

-WORD COUNT: 566-