Wedding vows

Today's the big day, Damiar proposed to Ace about three months ago and they were finally getting married. Damiar was currently waiting for Ace's brother to walk her down the aisle. Damiar and Caleb watched as the church doors opened. Ace's little cousin throwing down the black and green dyed rose petals. He watched as Ace's little cousin finished and ran back to her mother. Then he saw her in her beautiful wedding gown. The sight of her made him tear up.

 The sight of her made him tear up

(Ace's dress)

Ein walked her down the aisle as Damiar scanned her body in her dress.

"Do a spin." Damiar whispered and she spun.

"You look gorgeous." Damiar smiled.

(At the wedding vow part)

"I'll go first." she told him.

"Damiar, I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage." Ace started as tears poked at her eyes.

"I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you and to always hold you in the highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life." she finished as her tears fell.

"Okay I guess it's my turn.." Damiar breathed nervously.

"Ace, I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on you I wanted to marry you. I'm happy that you're here with me." Damiar started

"I'm sorry if I tear up." He stiffened out a laugh.

"I remember when me and you were younger, you would always make me cheer up. On our first date, we were taking goofy videos while walking through the park. You would jump into my arms every time you heard a bark. From walking in the park to cuddling in your sheets. When I got super stressed you sang me to sleep. When your parents wouldn't let you come over I remember sneaking in and out through your kitchen at exactly 1:03. Sundays we went to church and on Mondays, we watched a movie I always wondered what the next day would have in store. Our first kiss was something to remember, seven minutes in heaven? Never no way. Anyway, Ace, from this day forward I promise you these things. I will laugh with you in times of joy and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. I will remain faithful to our vows for better or for worse, in times of sickness and health. You are my best friend and I will love and respect you always." Damiar finished as Ace started to cry more.

"Dami..." she whispered. Jax came running up with the rings just in time. Ace held out her hand as I took the diamond ring off the pillow.

"With this ring, I thee wed." Damiar smiled slipping the ring on her left ring finger. She picked up his ring.

"With this ring, I thee wed." she breathed putting the ring on his left ring finger.

_WORD COUNT: 565-