The Rollerskating Rink

I was laying in my bed when I got a text from Kai.

Get ready it's costume night at World on Wheels and we're going.

I loved rollerskating. I texted back saying I'd be ready in 20 minutes. I quickly put on a Fiona costume I had made when I used to cosplay. (NO I DON'T MEAN FIONA FROM SHREK I MEAN FIONA FROM ADVENTURE TIME'S LAND OF Aaa) Within 25 minutes someone knocked on my door. I walked down my stairs to see Kai... and Damiar. I scanned the boys up and down as Kai waved at me. Damiar and I never talked... except for once, we didn't click at all so we never became friends but damn if he wasn't everything I wanted. Kai was dressed as Jake the Dog and Damiar was dressed as Marshal Lee. I knew Kai and Damiar were close but I didn't expect Kai to bring him along with us knowing we weren't friends. I ignored the fact that Damiar was with us for a little while but it got harder to ignore him once we got to the rollerskating rink. People around us were skating up to us asking if we were a couple. Then it happened I fell and twisted my ankle... or so I thought it was just twisted. I winced in pain as the rink cleared of people besides Damiar. Where was Kai?? Everyone had to clear the rink so if I needed to have an ambulance called they could get to me. The manager walked out of his office as the music stopped. The manager made his way over to me and kneeled.

"I'm going to have to take your skate off so we can make sure it's only twisted." he told me and I nodded. I watched as he unlaced the skate. When he started to try and pull the skate off tears poked at my eyes as I continued to wince in pain. Damiar grabbed my hand so I could squeeze it. I looked at him and he gave me a light smile. The manager finally got the skate off. I looked down at my ankle to see a small bruise that was almost black. My ankle looked slightly deformed. The manager took his hand and applied barely any pressure. I wanted to scream from how bad it hurt.

"Well, it's definitely broken..." the manager said taking his phone out to call for an ambulance. Damiar stopped him immediately.

"There's no need for an ambulance I drove her here I can take her to the hospital." he told the manager. The manager nodded. I was luckily next to a bench because I was near the exit of the rink when I fell. The manager helped lift me onto the bench. I watched as Damiar took my other skate off before taking his off. The manager brought our shoes over and I watched as Damiar put his shoes on. Kai walked out of the bathroom and ran over to us.

"What happened??" Kai asked.

"I fell and broke my ankle." I breathed.

"Grab her shoes while I pick her up." Damiar told Kai. I watched as Kai picked up my shoes before damiar picked me up bridal style. He walked out to his car with me in his arms. KAi opened the back door to the car and I managed to get in the backseat. The manager walked out with a bag of ice.

"Ice it so the swelling goes down some." he told me and I nodded taking the bag of ice. I set the ice on my ankle and laid down in the back seat.

(After the trip to the hospital)

Damiar carried me inside my house while Kai grabbed my crutches.

"Damiar I have crutches I can technically walk." I laughed.

"Baby you're too clumsy." he smiled slightly.

"I-I'm sorry what?" I asked. He just looked at me confused.

"Did you just call me baby?" I questioned.

"I- uh- n-no!!" he stammered.

"Right..." I laughed. I unlocked the door to my house as he held me. He walked in Kai coming in after.

"Where we going?" he asked.

"Take me up to my room!!" I told him and he did as told. He sat me down on my bed and went to leave.

"Hey come back." I smiled. He looked at me.

"Shut the door and get your ass back here." I smirked. He did exactly as told walking in front of me after shutting the door. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt pulling it as hard as I could to bring him down my level. He stared at me as I let go of the bottom of his shirt and grabbed his collar. I pulled his collar which caused his body to move forward before I slammed my lips into his.

-WORD COUNT: 808-

(ANOTHER DRAFT THAT I THINK MAKES NO SENSE AND IS SHITTY)