Exposed

(IN THIS IMAGINE OKA ISN'T A WOLF)

(3rd person POV)

Oka was a shy timid girl who has never loved the thought of social media. She fell in love with a boy named Damiar Krogh. After becoming very close with Damiar she finally gathered the courage to confess her love to him. They are now 23 years old and living with Eric and his parents in Texas. She had never been in any of Damiar or her friends TikToks or streams. She didn't know Damiar was streaming and walked into his room.

(Oka's POV)

"Do you think this skirt is too short?" I asked walking towards him, stopping to spin around.

"Oka you just- I'm live-" Damiar stammered.

"Wha-" I stuttered looking at his set up seeing that he was streaming on twitch.

"I just exposed myself to the world..." I whispered. I laid on our bed and curled up into a ball trying to wrap my head around what I had just done to myself. I heard Damiar chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?" I questioned him.

"Come here and look at the chat." he smiled. I walked behind him and peered at the chat from behind.

User73827: She's fucking adorable!!

USer890392: Damiar has the cutest girlfriend ever!!

Eniejnc: Why have I never seen her in any of your TikToks?

As the comments continued to fly by I watched as the squad group chat was being spammed by everyone.

Kai: Wow, Oka finally showed herself on a stream.

Cap: Oka when are you going to start being in our TikToks?

Caleb: I'm proud of you Oka!!

Aviva: It wasn't even intentional haha.

I grabbed my phone and texted the group.

Leave me alone!! Like Aviva said it wasn't intentional. I guess I'll be in your guys TikToks now since I've exposed myself. And thanks, Caleb even if it wasn't intentional it means a lot.

Damiar laughed as he read the text that popped up on his phone.

"You're fucking adorable." he laughs turning his chair to face me.

"I'm not kissing you on a live if that's what you want." I tell him. He gives me the puppy eyes and whimpers.

"You better be glad I love you." I tell him as he pulls me down and kisses me softly.

-WORD COUNT: 363-