Georgia

(Haha I sobbed)

I sit in Damiar and I's shared bedroom as small sobs escape my lips. I hug the stuffed animal cow I got last year from Mercier Orchards tightly. Nobody's home so I could scream as loud as I want and that just what I do.

"Fuck COVID!!" I scream, a sob following right after. I continue to scream being cut off by sobs frequently. I hear the door to the apartment open. I quickly silence myself and continue to cry quietly.

"Baby we're home!!" Damiar yells. I put on a smile, wiping my tears away, and trying to stop sniffling as I walk out of our room.

"Yay!!" I fake my smile as my voice cracks and tears fall.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Damiar asks dropping the bags of groceries on the counter and rushing towards me Embracing me in his arms.

"I wanna go see my family in Georgia." I cry into his chest.

"I know baby, trust me I know." he sighs as sobs escape my lips.

"Why don't you go lay down, I'll be in there as soon as I put the groceries away." he sighs and I nod and slowly make my way back to the bed. Moment pass and Damiar still isn't in the room. I sniffle thinking he's still putting groceries away. I slowly drift off to sleep when I feel his arm snake around me. I smile softly as he attacks my face with kisses.

"Dami.." I giggle.

"Yes?" he asks.

"I love you." I smile.

"I love you too babygirl." he chuckles before continuing to attack my face with kisses.

-WORD COUNT: 263-