Cake batter

I wake up from a nap and hear someone in the kitchen. I get up and walk into the living room of our Airbnb and see Cap, Kai, and Caleb sitting on the couch. I watch as Aviva walks out of her room which only means one thing. Ace is in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen to see her making a chocolate cake. I walk up behind her taking the extra spatula and smacking her ass with it while she wasn't paying attention. She put her free hand on her butt, her mouth agape as tears poked at her eyes out of pain.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" I apologize repeatedly embracing her.

"That hurt!!" she whines before I pull her into a kiss. We pull away and she smirked.

"Kiss it!!" she laughed turning around so her butt's in my face.

"No!!" I laugh before picking her up and sitting her on the counter. I take some of the cake batter and put it on her nose.

"Hey!!" she laughs before taking a handful of the cake batter and slapping me with it.

"Oh, it's on!!" I tell her taking the spatula with cake batter on it, slinging it at her. She lets out a small scream and before I know it we're both covered in chocolate cake batter along with the whole kitchen.

"What have you done?!" Caleb asks. We look around the kitchen and laugh.

"Well, we made cake batter." Ace laughs and Caleb just sighs.

"We need showers." I laugh.

"Showers? I think you mean we need a shower." she smirks as I help her off the counter and we walk into our bathroom. We start the shower and get undressed, stepping into the shower. I pin her against the wall, her breath hitches before I connect our lips. The kiss starts out soft but it gets rougher as I grow hungrier.

(One shower/ heated makeout session later)

I slid my black jeans on and button my blue flower button up. Ace walks out of the bathroom in my hoodie and a pair of short shorts. We walk into the kitchen and clean the cake batter up. After the kitchen is clean we go back into our room shutting the door behind us before laying on our bed. After a few seconds, Ace starts to cuddle me. I pull her as close as I can and before I know it we're both fast asleep.

-WORD COUNT: 406-