I'm Yer Dad

(Smuttish)

(Based on the TikTok above)

"I'm your dad, I'm your dad, I'm your dad, Call me daddy" I lip-sync. I didn't catch Damiar enter the bedroom.

"Suck my dick in my fast car." Damiar slammed his hands down on the mattress exhaling on my neck. My breath hitched as he whispered the lyrics in my ear. He took his hand cupping it around my chin, turning my head quickly to face him. His eyes aren't his normal greyish green, they're emerald. The melody kept playing as I just stare at him. As soon as the audio ends Damiar is kissing me roughly, Kai walks in unexpectedly.

"Yeah, I'll ask later..." Kai mumbles before walking back out. Damiar pulls away and lays on the bed. Pulling me on top of him, he cups my face pulling me back down, kissing me rougher than before.

(Kais POV 30 minutes after walking in on them)

Ace and Damiars moans ring throughout our Airbnb, Caleb and Cap have their headphones on with the music as loud as it goes. Aviva and Noen went out to eat and I'm stuck listening to them moan. All of a sudden the moans stop, I signal Cap and Caleb to take their headphones off. I watch as Damiar leaves the room his hair a mess. He walks into a kitchen, gets two plates of leftovers, warming them, and proceeding back in their room.

(Damiar's POV)

"It would've been nice of you to let me keep the ability to walk!!" Ace whines. As she semi waddles back into the bedroom from our bathroom. I laugh at her and make duck noises but I stop because I realize how much pain she's actually in. I get up off the bed, walking over to where she is. I pick her up easily.

"Where do you want to go sweetheart?" I ask softly.

"In the living room." she smiles. I carry her into the living room sitting her on the couch.

"Did you break her?" Caleb asks snickering. I smile contemplating whether I should tell them.

"Don't say a fucking word." she tells me, I just laugh.

"Oh yeah, Damiar?" Kai asks.

"Yes, Kai?" I question back.

"Want to do this audio?" Kai suggests playing the audio Ace and I already did.

"Ace and I already did that audio before we-" Kai cut me off.

"Nevermind!!"

-WORD COUNT: 384-